Search found 2 matches
- Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:11 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Pls help, does anyone know what this box is for?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2072
Re: Pls help, does anyone know what this box is for?
Thank you so much
- Sun Mar 16, 2025 11:05 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Pls help, does anyone know what this box is for?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2072
Pls help, does anyone know what this box is for?
Hi,
I have VW polo 6r 2009 (59 plate) - SEL 85 Semi-Auto. There is like an electric shorting kind of noise coming from under the windshield cowl. It is coming from this box, which is located next to the wiper motor. When I unplug the battery, the noise stopped. Can you please tell me what it is and ...
I have VW polo 6r 2009 (59 plate) - SEL 85 Semi-Auto. There is like an electric shorting kind of noise coming from under the windshield cowl. It is coming from this box, which is located next to the wiper motor. When I unplug the battery, the noise stopped. Can you please tell me what it is and ...