Quick update after some testing over the weekend:
While drying out the car using a space heater and a dehumidifier, I did some further investigation to trace the possible path of the water and where the drain hoses might run. I confirmed that there are no drain hoses inside the A-pillars.
I poured ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 09, 2025 11:40 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo 6R — Wet driver’s side carpet, possible sunroof drain issue?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1188
- Fri Jun 06, 2025 10:00 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: VW Polo 6R — Wet driver’s side carpet, possible sunroof drain issue?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1188
VW Polo 6R — Wet driver’s side carpet, possible sunroof drain issue?
Hi everyone,
I’d like to ask for some advice regarding my wife’s VW Polo 6R.
I moved the car today and noticed that the driver's side carpet (left-hand drive) was completely soaked. The car has a sunroof, so my first thought was a clogged drainage channel. Based on some YouTube videos, I understood ...
I’d like to ask for some advice regarding my wife’s VW Polo 6R.
I moved the car today and noticed that the driver's side carpet (left-hand drive) was completely soaked. The car has a sunroof, so my first thought was a clogged drainage channel. Based on some YouTube videos, I understood ...