Search found 7 matches
- Thu Jan 15, 2026 7:26 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Good evening. First of all, my thanks. The long coding works perfectly. I really appreciate it. You're a good person. Thank you, thank you.
- Thu Jan 15, 2026 7:03 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Good evening. First of all, my thanks. The long coding works perfectly. I really appreciate it. You're a good person. Thank you, thank you.
- Thu Jan 15, 2026 6:43 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Good morning, what happened to me with my car is a long story. I took my engine control unit (ECU) in for cloning, but the technicians couldn't do it. Both ECUs, the one from a junkyard and the original, were damaged, and I had to buy a set in France—an ECU, instrument cluster, and long coding for ...
- Thu Jan 15, 2026 6:00 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Good morning, thank you very much. I'll try it as soon as I get to the car.
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
- Wed Jan 14, 2026 9:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
This isn't my glove compartment, but it's similar. I don't have the car here, so I downloaded it.
- Wed Jan 14, 2026 1:38 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Hello, because I changed the instrument cluster and engine control unit
- Wed Jan 14, 2026 11:37 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11511
Re: Polo 1.2tdi red abs coding has disappeared
Hello, greetings to all forum members. Could someone please help me with the long coding for the ABS module of a 2011 Polo 6R? 🙏 Thank you in advance.
Sunday,20,January,2019,12:32:38:00007
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86
VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2
Data version: 20180927 ...
Sunday,20,January,2019,12:32:38:00007
VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86
VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2
Data version: 20180927 ...