Search found 10 matches

by Exotica
Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:18 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: One Liners
Replies: 25
Views: 3124

oh you go girlie!!!! im impressed :lol:
by Exotica
Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:19 pm
Forum: Meetings & Events
Topic: Polo Show
Replies: 2
Views: 719

Polo Show

when is it this year? :D and where?
by Exotica
Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:57 am
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

wow! well thats cool, she looks a little different now - but not much, she has crazydubs stickers all over her, no back badges, and some trims while i save up to get the wheels done....gonna paint the steelies silver and the vw badge black.
Just need a debadged grilled and a sporty aerial and ill be ...
by Exotica
Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:56 am
Forum: Meetings & Events
Topic: Next BluewaterMeet - 21st March (Every 3rd Wed Of The Month)
Replies: 33
Views: 5404

im going to the saturday one, im at college on the 17th :cry:
by Exotica
Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:53 am
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

i could almost call that comment sexist...but I wont 8) hope to see some of u at bluewater this saturday :wink:
by Exotica
Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 pm
Forum: Meetings & Events
Topic: crazydubs
Replies: 2
Views: 899

im going to that! I wont be in Clover tho....ill be with Will ;) the 'missus' y'see :lol:
by Exotica
Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:47 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

sexy lol....before i had a 1.1 rover metro gta called Connie. i think Clovers quite good because:

shes green
shes got three doors
her model number is CL :wink:
by Exotica
Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:29 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

Chally_Rai wrote:Hello :D
hello you!!!!!!!! fellow crazydubs chickette :D
by Exotica
Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:43 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

hey, yeh I am hoping to do some mods, I mean the most I have done so far are some nice ghosted plates with CLOVER 1.4CL written at the bottom and removed the badges....I hope to get

clear indicators for it.
either get a debadged grille, or spray it black
lower it
by Exotica
Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:39 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: Hiya, I am new
Replies: 24
Views: 3455

Hiya, I am new

Hey guys, i am new here, I am on Club Polo and the increasingly popular CrazyDubs

I am 18 and from ashford in kent, I own an mk4 1.4cl polo, in dragon green, shes called Clover ( i always name my cars :shock: )

and the thing i gingerly admit is that i am female, I find that I get huge responses ...