Yeh I only really brought the k&n because it looks cool :lol: I am fabricating an enclosed induction system of some sort for it to combat heat issues so am hoping for a tiny little bit more power.
Better airflow has got to help somehow??
Good luck with your mk3 mate hope it all gets sorted and get ...
Search found 6 matches
- Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:07 pm
- Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
- Topic: My first car - 1987 mk2 squareback
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2923
- Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:21 pm
- Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
- Topic: My first car - 1987 mk2 squareback
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2923
I have given my car a much needed clean as she's jus been sitting on the garden waiting for me to pass my test.
I used a range of autoglym products including some high resin polish. I have to say I am impressed. Although I wasnt expecting it to go red again it has certainly improved in colour and ...
I used a range of autoglym products including some high resin polish. I have to say I am impressed. Although I wasnt expecting it to go red again it has certainly improved in colour and ...
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:36 pm
- Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
- Topic: My first car - 1987 mk2 squareback
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2923
Thanks i'll try some polish.
I'm guessing the more expensive the better?
I got my k&n from www.potn.co.uk
Heres the link for 1.3 fiited with a pierburg
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1511523.htm
I'm guessing the more expensive the better?
I got my k&n from www.potn.co.uk
Heres the link for 1.3 fiited with a pierburg
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1511523.htm
- Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:56 pm
- Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
- Topic: My first car - 1987 mk2 squareback
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2923
My first car - 1987 mk2 squareback
Here is some info and a few pictures of my first car.
Cost me 170 great british pounds, which I thought was quite good.
Its a 1987 squareback polo. It has a beasty 1.05 engine and has faded red paint :lol:
I have undertaken bodywork to smooth over a few tiny dents and sort out the rust. Then ...
Cost me 170 great british pounds, which I thought was quite good.
Its a 1987 squareback polo. It has a beasty 1.05 engine and has faded red paint :lol:
I have undertaken bodywork to smooth over a few tiny dents and sort out the rust. Then ...
- Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:14 pm
- Forum: ICE
- Topic: what songs
- Replies: 58
- Views: 11054
- Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:20 pm
- Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
- Topic: Squareback mk2 1.05 carb
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1701
Squareback mk2 1.05 carb
Hi all, im new on this forum and will be posting up pics of my first car, which is obviously a polo!!! I own a mk2 1987 squareback 1.05 c. Got it free off my parents with a whole 55 thousand miles and a full service history :D
Shame the body work does need work. However im already workin on this ...
Shame the body work does need work. However im already workin on this ...