Search found 57 matches

by James_uk
Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:14 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: MK3 Polo in midlands area
Replies: 2
Views: 1001

MK3 Polo in midlands area

Anyone?
by James_uk
Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:58 pm
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: What Wheels? 13"
Replies: 6
Views: 1117

What Wheels? 13"

I really want some classic rims for my Polo G40 but I am still undecided, I originally wanted ATS classics 13 x 7 ET20 with 15mm spacers on the rear and 5mm on the front:

http://www.ats-wheels.com/englisch/wheels/ats_wheels_big/classic_big.jpg

But loads of people have these wheels now and they ...
by James_uk
Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:39 am
Forum: MK1 and MK2 Polo (86 and 86F) - Years 1975-1989
Topic: New rims
Replies: 27
Views: 4752

Ste, What size is the width of those wheels and what offsets are they? I assume that they are 13 x 8 but with minilites I thought that you could only get ET0? :? Wouldn't mind a set if I decide against the ATS Classics.
by James_uk
Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:42 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: anyone seen this?
Replies: 12
Views: 2032

looks quite popular tho - 30 bids! :shock:
by James_uk
Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:41 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: anyone seen this?
Replies: 12
Views: 2032

Its a good concept, but the colour is awful and like Gaz said its a total disgrace that an India Red GT Hatch was chopped to pieces and used as a bright yellow pick-up, oh well each to their own huh?
by James_uk
Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:53 pm
Forum: Club House
Topic: Lutterworth meet up (pics)
Replies: 10
Views: 1876

Mint, photos look alright! Red and Black GTs will look awesome once lowered. Think someones trying to organise a meet on the Porka site for the Midlands, should be a good'n! :D
by James_uk
Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:57 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: G40 Conversion - Full conversion with pics!
Replies: 16
Views: 2712

Mate that is looking top! your doing a good job there!

Although my exhaust fitted ok to the G40 engine without a problem.
by James_uk
Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:46 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Jimmy's Polo CL Supercharged
Replies: 0
Views: 1284

Jimmy's Polo CL Supercharged

My MK3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/jamesbartley1982/26.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/jamesbartley1982/4acaa9be.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/jamesbartley1982/42b9a740.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/jamesbartley1982/engine1.jpg

http ...
by James_uk
Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:59 pm
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: boot handle!
Replies: 41
Views: 5324

Put me down for one still, where did you get your fogs from? How much were they?
by James_uk
Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:54 pm
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: The Black G40!!!!.......
Replies: 15
Views: 2145

Would you be prepared to sell the Fox rear wheel arch trims of the pink one? I need a pair for my G. Or I will swap for CL ones
by James_uk
Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:17 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: Had few bits done 2 my car over past 2 days....
Replies: 35
Views: 5240

Metz has a CB massive aerial now, saw it at Utterly Vee Dubberly

Hey Low Phat, Where'd you get your smooth wheel arch trims? I've been looking for a pair for ages! Do they have 2 circular lugs. I did find a set once in the scrappy off a MK2 but they had 3 square shapped lugs instead, god knows!

By ...
by James_uk
Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:09 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: Hello all (with pics)
Replies: 32
Views: 4754

Mine was registered at Alan Day VW in central London bout 1/2 mile from my Grandads flat! I used to drive past it as a young child and look at all the cars in the garage having absolutly no knowledge that my first car would be registered at that dealership! The G40 Coupe Cup even had a a driver that ...
by James_uk
Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:26 am
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: boot handle!
Replies: 41
Views: 5324

Any news on this one guys?
by James_uk
Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:40 pm
Forum: MK3 (86C) / GT / G40 Polo - Years 1990-1994
Topic: boot handle!
Replies: 41
Views: 5324

Karl (_CLCoupe)
Doug
Hardhitter
James_uk

I'll defo have one!