Search found 5 matches

by bcalvert
Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:03 am
Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
Topic: Smelly aircon (9n)
Replies: 5
Views: 1025

Smelly aircon (9n)

My 2004 1.4TDi is giving off foul smells when the air conditioning is turned on. I've got climatronic climate control fitted, and over the past couple of days (since the hot, humid weather), whenever I turn the cool or heat on, it stinks! I think it must be some kind of mould growth in the filters ...
by bcalvert
Mon May 30, 2005 9:47 am
Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
Topic: 1.9TDI sport
Replies: 37
Views: 5556

The car's sweet Dave - the Mercato blue was a good call (and I'm not just saying that because mine's Mercato as well!)

If you do swap your wheels out with some Montreals or other alloys, I'd be interested in the stock 15's that are on there at the moment. Bear me in mind!

Enjoy your new car mate ...
by bcalvert
Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:00 pm
Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
Topic: Fitting VW OEM SatNav?
Replies: 1
Views: 746

Fitting VW OEM SatNav?

I've got an '04 reg 1.4TDi with the Beta radio and 6-disc changer fitted. I was having a look on ebay.de at the VW Satellite Navigation systems, but I'm not sure which ones are suitable for the current model Polo. Any ideas what I should be looking for in terms of models? I'd like one of the recent ...
by bcalvert
Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:33 pm
Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
Topic: Re-programming central locking etc
Replies: 12
Views: 2763

Re-programming central locking etc

My dad got a letter from Audi this week offering him the chance to get the central locking reprogrammed on his A4 so that the doors lock once the car reaches 5mph. So, as my Polo seems to share a lot in common with the Audi technology-wise, if it's possible to have the same done to the Polo? I've ...
by bcalvert
Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:42 pm
Forum: MK6 (9N) Polo - Years 2002-2005
Topic: 1.4 TDI
Replies: 7
Views: 1596

I've had mine for 4 weeks now; I filled up today after 390 miles :-( I did manage 450 on the tank before though, which is more what I was hoping for. Lovely car though - I had a 1.7SDi Lupo before so it's a good step up - though I do miss the sharp handling of the Loop!

So does the economy get ...