VW Polo 2002 1.4

Post Instructions on DIY modifications here - use all information with caution!
Gardens92
New
Drives: Volkswagen Polo 2002 1.4

VW Polo 2002 1.4

Post by Gardens92 »

The other day i started my car as normal and it was fine, all normal lights were on etc, then i switch on my lights (During the day). after driving 2 mins down the road I had noticed my dashboard lights have finally turned on (brighter lights due to the headlights being on) I thought it was a bit weird and did not think anything of it.
Today i went to start my car and notice that my clock dials and mileage dials were not appearing. tried to start my car, No lights on the dash board came up, car started for a second and cut out. I then tried it again after waiting for a few mins and it just would not turn over and no lights.
I then left the car for a further 5 min, Started her up again and all was back to normal apart from my seat belt light has not switched off? (nothing on the passenger seat and seat belt was plugged in. (Should have switched off)
I feel like i have eliminated a few things. if It was a fuse the light would not have switched on at all.
I have check underneath the dash panel by my feet to make sure everything was plugged in. started the car again. everything was fine apart from the seat belt light stayed on.