Hello again!

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
dino
Sponsor

Hello again!

Post by dino »

Thought I'd stop by and say hello as its been a while since I had a mooch around the forum.

I have now sold the Golf GT and joined James in the BMW ownership world (loving the Z3 mate :)).

I've gone for a 325 Sport Coupe, its costs a fortune to run compared to the GT but then i didn't expect it to be very effcient....sounds amazing though :mrgreen:

So how many old school members are there around still from the days when I joined about 5 yrs ago....
Silver Member

Re: Hello again!

Post by 8080 »

Now that's nice. Been a passenger in one of those and was very impressed

I was actually reading one of your old threads yesterday - I've started the stone chip repairs - the paint is on, next step: wet sanding :shock:
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Well it's certainly more quiet on here than it used to be ....
GaryUK
Gold Member

Post by GaryUK »

Hey dino, I too have just been having a trip down memory lane I remember when you joined. Your 9n used to be immaculate. A nice upgrade though!

I now have a clio 172 cup which is a riot, a bit worried it would fall apart but has ended up being more reliable than my 9n. :shock:

The forum doesn't seem as active nowadays which is a bit of a shame. There used to be a lot of good banter. :(
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Hey Dino, long time no speak mate!

Loving the Beemer, probably my favourite of the 3 cars I know you've owned! (although your polo was an extremely nice example also).

True in that the forums are very quiet these days. Over the last year it's got significantly quieter here.

Second picture is bliss 8)
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Childish part of me wants to point out in true BMW fashion that your indicators aren't working (yes alright I know it's pic I'm not being serious!!) and your fogs are on. Good going Dino!! :wink: :lol:
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

SiDaBa wrote:Childish part of me wants to point out in true BMW fashion that your indicators aren't working (yes alright I know it's pic I'm not being serious!!) and your fogs are on. Good going Dino!! :wink: :lol:
Haha - got to live up to the stereotype :P
Randall
Gold Member

Post by Randall »

Well well well look who i found on here... Maybe i am just too laid back and totally forgot about one of my old passions!!!

I was just looking through some old skool posts and damn those were good times. I actually made my way back here for a purpose, i was looking to order some bits from VAG Parts to find they were closed down back in 2007 :cry:

I still have my lil 1.4 polo, just had the battery re-charged (has been sat on the drive for 3 months) - oh sorry i meant my drive as i have owned my own house for just over a year now! The lil polo will be sold on sometime in April as i dont really drive anywhere these days

Hope all of my old friends are doing well and life is treating you good

Rich

P.S. who know's i might even get a response/email to this post...

P.S.S. Dino matey, the beemer is looking lovely :wink:
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

Randall wrote:Well well well look who i found on here... Maybe i am just too laid back and totally forgot about one of my old passions!!!

I was just looking through some old skool posts and damn those were good times. I actually made my way back here for a purpose, i was looking to order some bits from VAG Parts to find they were closed down back in 2007 :cry:

I still have my lil 1.4 polo, just had the battery re-charged (has been sat on the drive for 3 months) - oh sorry i meant my drive as i have owned my own house for just over a year now! The lil polo will be sold on sometime in April as i dont really drive anywhere these days

Hope all of my old friends are doing well and life is treating you good

Rich

P.S. who know's i might even get a response/email to this post...

P.S.S. Dino matey, the beemer is looking lovely :wink:
Flipping heck Rich, old school member :)

Hope you're doing well mate.