Fabia VRS exhaust on Polo 9n?

Discuss Engine, Gearbox and Exhaust
mfa-polo
Silver Member

Post by mfa-polo »

Is it possible to fit the exhaust system from a fabia vrs onto a polo 9n (100tdi)? Or would it cost as much as an aftermarket exhaust anyway? Thanks
jtstatic
New

Post by jtstatic »

I'm also looking info on this, mainly interested fitting the backbox as I like the looks, anyway might be that the price is similar so better off buying supersprint or remus :)

edit: noticed that milltek make stainless exhaust for vrs so if the original would fit maybe this one too? :P
chewy_
Bronze Member

Re: Fabia VRS exhaust on Polo 9n?

Post by chewy_ »

sorry to bring up and old thread but whats involved in sticking an fabia vrs exhaust on a 9n tdi?
JonnyBCK
Bronze Member

Post by JonnyBCK »

also looking to do this but to my pd130 i called awesome gti they said it wont fit and would have to go down the custom route, however g_humm has the full milltek from the fabia and just had to modify the tailpipe to point down the way so it wasnt melting his bumper but he has a vortex kit so mabe it is possible to make the system fit the standard bumper.
this is the exhaust im going for i think
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-FABIA-E ... 4cf81639a5

i will let u know if i get any more info or go ahead with the system
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

someone has already done this on the forum and took it off... black polo with bbs rw 88rsw (i cant remember the name properly lol)
JonnyBCK
Bronze Member

Post by JonnyBCK »

Well i ordered my full exhaust today dunno when il get it fitted but i will let u all know how i get on