Raceland 4-2-1 tube diameter for AFH/AFK

Discuss Engine, Gearbox and Exhaust
Aditza579
New
Drives: 9N

Raceland 4-2-1 tube diameter for AFH/AFK

Post by Aditza579 »

Does anyone know the outer or the inner diameter of the primaries and the secondaries for a Raceland 4-2-1 manifold for AFH/AFK? Or do you have one at your disposal to measure it? I would very much appreciate it!!

I want to build a replica from stainless for an AUB in a newer Polo and the maths gave me some dimensions and i would very much like to compare those with a genuine Raceland.

I would buy a Raceland but I live in an aera where the shipping costs almost as much as the mani and in this case it's easier and cheaper for me to build one.

Thanks in advance!
Levaz
New
Drives: 6N2

Re: Raceland 4-2-1 tube diameter for AFH/AFK

Post by Levaz »

Have you looked at a Direnza manifold instead?
Aditza579
New
Drives: 9N

Re: Raceland 4-2-1 tube diameter for AFH/AFK

Post by Aditza579 »

They are too short. The AUB has the max torque at 4400 rpm already. If I install short runner manifold probably will be worse. Anyway, I already made the manifold. Primaries ar made with 40 mm od tubing, secondaries with 45 mm od and the rest of the exhaust with 50 mm od. I will purchese a freeflow resonator and a free flow muffler and hope for a nice sound. Forgot to mention but i cut the first cat from the stock AUB manifold and installed it as the only cat in the sistem. It looks like a 200 cell cat. Will see the gains when I will dyno it. Till then, few pictures.