Connect with your social network account
Detailing & Bodywork
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 am
- Drives: Polo sport 6c1 1.4 TDI
- Location: España
I want to change the estetic kit of my polo, so I found a entire ABS bodykit for a good price my question is, this bodykit would fit in my polo or the two different models have some changes in the chasis or anything like that???
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 3501
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 pm
- Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 TDI
- Location: The Netherlands
I think you need different bumper holders on the rear, the ones directly below the tail lights.
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 6:02 pm
- Drives: Polo 6R HL 1.2TSI 77kw, Audi S1 MY2018
- Location: Rome (Italy)
Exceptionally for the R-Line rear bumper the left/right holders are always the same of the 6R.