starting valeting service and maybe full detail

Detailing & Bodywork
matt_123
Gold Member

starting valeting service and maybe full detail

Post by matt_123 »

I know there is alot out there, but there are also alot of people who dont like cleaning there cars, I on the other hand enjoy it and thrive to get that perfect shine...

service for a wash, clay, polish and interior detail £50 + travel expenses if far..
and if things go well and some interest is there, full detail starting at £100 + travel expenses
if anyone would be interested in this or know of anyone let me know - in the Surrey area...or near by

Let me know.. done a few friends cars and they are more than happy with the standard and few friends of the family are delighted with my work need to get a portfolio type of thing before and after shots aswell which I could do one someones car.
matt_123
Gold Member

Re: starting valeting service and maybe full detail

Post by matt_123 »

would anyone be interested?
md1
New

Post by md1 »

You do need a portfolio but most of all you need training if you are going into the paint correction side of thing's . Yep Training on how to detail a car in the correct manor as if you were to make one mistake you will have to pay for repairs or pay the full price of the car value.

Here is some of my WORK.

matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

that looks amazing mate, great work, yeah im working on getting a portfolio together, and where would I get training in paint correction? sorry for the stupid question.

do you do this as a living ?
md1
New

Post by md1 »

There are many out there. Mr Tony Spears trained us as he was the UK's first Master Detailer (Also the best in the UK) . Tony had to show/train Paul Dalton .. There are many detailers out there who are not trained but are happy to call them selfs detailers... Without training you are not a detailer it's like saying you can drive a car but have no license you could/will end up wrecking yourself and the car.. When working on car's from any value you must have insurance to cover the cost of damage or repair even if the car's value is a few hundread pound's upto 1 million pound's FACT.