VW POLO 9N VOTEX SIDE SKIRTS *LOOK*

Detailing & Bodywork
joewf8
New

Post by joewf8 »

I if i was to have my genuine vw votex sideskirts cloned into a perfect replica of them out of fibre glass and sell them for 80-100 pounds would anybody be interested in buyin or know anyone whou would be. If i was to do replicas of the whole kit would anyone be interested? everything is the same apart from there not genuine as they are replicas but look and fit the same and the other differance is the price as i would sell them cheaper as what there going for on ebay at the moment (150 a set of skirts) please let me know, I'm open to opinions. Concidering wether to do or not. thank youu :)
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 »

If you could replica the votex kit you'd make a mint, how would you even do it though ?.
joewf8
New

Re: VW POLO 9N VOTEX SIDE SKIRTS *LOOK*

Post by joewf8 »

iknow thats why i posted to see if anyone would buy. i know a man who does fabrication for my boss, he can make anything from from fibreglass as long as he has a starting point (the original). my boss's mechanic is having a very rare front spoiler made for a truck, wich gave me the idea. i will take photos of the replica next to the genuine kit and take picture of it on the 9n to prove it fits and all, just gotta get my hands on the front and rear splitters and find people who want a votex kit for a 9n :) :)
red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 »

Ahhh sweet !

Sounds like a good plan you got going, what I'd do it I were you would be to repost this in the 9n and 9n3 section (mk VI and mk VII) section of the website to get more of an immediate response as these sections are rarely viewed

Also the cup edition bumpers are rarer than unicorn sh!t so if you want serious money try and copy that as they are always wanted,

Not that I like to promote them
But club polo might make you some more ££££ too.
joewf8
New

Re: VW POLO 9N VOTEX SIDE SKIRTS *LOOK*

Post by joewf8 »

ahh sound mate yeah ill try repost it in there aswell :) thanks for the information much appreciated

And ill look out for them aswell tahh :D