GROUP BUY Compomotive TH Mono 16x8" - You Choose the Spec

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
George Agdgdgwngo
New

GROUP BUY Compomotive TH Mono 16x8" - You Choose the Spec

Post by George Agdgdgwngo »

Hi,

I am currently in the process of sorting out a Group Buy on the rare Compomotive TH Mono 16"x8" Wheel. These are no longer available on a retail basis, so it has took a lot of effort to try and arrange this! In case you need reminding what these wheels look like, here is a pic:

These are a lightweight (around 9.5kg) Motorsport Wheel with extremely good brake clearance.

They are available in 3, 4 and 5 Stud Fitting, 98-120 PCD, Offset 25-32 and Various Centre Bores.

The standard colours are Silver, Satin Black, Grey and White. Special Colours (Gold, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange and Green) are available at an extra £20 Per Wheel

The wheels will also come with Silver Alloy Centre Caps and Brand New Bolts, so it really is the full package. The pic below shows the centre caps:

I have managed to get UK delivery included in the price as well. The wheels are packaged up in specially made boxes to ensure there will be no damage in transit. Delivery can also be arranged to most other countries, please ask for a price.

For a set (4) the final price with UK Delivery, Centre Caps and Bolts is £500 inc VAT.

If you want an extra one it would be £130 per Wheel inc VAT and Postage.

This is a fantastic price that I have managed to secure, bearing in mind that other 16”x8” Compomotive Wheels retail at £171 per Wheel + VAT and Postage and the fact that these wheels are no longer available.

So to summarise:

4 – 16”x 8” Compomotive TH Mono in Sliver/Black/Grey/White
4 – Centre Caps
4 – Sets of Bolts
Standard UK Delivery
£500
Special Colours £20 per Wheel
Extra Wheels £130 per Wheel

Please PM me with the exact spec you require, as well as your Address and some contact details. Once I have enough orders to proceed, I will require a £100 deposit from everyone.

If you need any more details, please either post here or PM me.

I can also get other Compomotive Wheels, please PM me with your requirements. A 15x8 group buy is on the cards so I will update on that later.