NEW WHEELS COMING SOON...GROUP BUY???

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
Alex_White_Gti

NEW WHEELS COMING SOON...GROUP BUY???

Post by Alex_White_Gti »

COMING SOON!

You are now looking at the new design from Performance Wheels. This wheel is called the F-DTM and will be coming into stock in the following fitments…

17 x 8 - 4 x 100 ET35 Hyper silver with a polished lip (pictured).
17 x 8 - 5 x 100 ET35 Matt black or gloss black (not sure yet….what do you think?) with polished lip.

Now I know what you are thinking, this looks like a BBS LM and you would be right, but, this wheel has a little trick up its sleeve. Most replica wheels on the market come with pressed studs (imitation bolts around the outside) but our wheel actually has chrome plated nuts that can be removed (pictured) from the rear and be replaced with a choice of gold, black, red anodised coloured nuts to give that real split rim look. This also eradicates the problem of those cheap knock in type studs corroding and ruining the look of your wheel. With our removable type studs they can obviously be replaced if they get damaged or marked or swapped if you just fancy a change.

Although this style of wheel has been done before, I feel like the extra touches that we can provide for our design gives it a more personal / individual feel and is quite possibly the next best thing to a split rim in the market without parting with thousands of pounds.

This wheel will go on sale at a price of £145 each inc vat. Which isn’t a bad price in itself for such a quality wheel, but, If enough interest is gained with this design and some form of group buy can be put together then obviously there will be discounts.

Also, if you have any other opinions on this wheel, regarding colour fitment please have your say as we always want to know what people think of our product and how we could improve etc etc.

If interested in this wheel please call this number 01530-517920 and ask for Alex.

Thanks for your time and pictures below.

6N2 GTI 00
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Re: NEW WHEELS COMING SOON...GROUP BUY???

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Very Nice 8)
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

gloss black middle , polished lip with gold bolts would be :twisted: lol !
how much would a full set be in 5 x100 fitment any ideas? and could these come with tires or not?
mboyle4
Bronze Member

Post by mboyle4 »

They are very nice indeed, quite similar to these below however the DOTZ are a fair bit cheaper - but yours may be of better quality as you mentioned:

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?P_ID=1612

£288 15"
£304 16"

Alex_White_Gti

Post by Alex_White_Gti »

matt_123 wrote:gloss black middle , polished lip with gold bolts would be :twisted: lol !
how much would a full set be in 5 x100 fitment any ideas? and could these come with tires or not?
That would look sick! :twisted:

Well at the price listed it would come to £710.00 with tyres (nankang)

But as i said if i get 10 sets plus another additional deal could be done. Its a very good quality wheel and the interchangable nuts is a great little mod as you could even colour code them yourself maybe? The normal pressed in studs are a nightmare to work round. :D
Alex_White_Gti

Post by Alex_White_Gti »

mboyle4 wrote:They are very nice indeed, quite similar to these below however the DOTZ are a fair bit cheaper - but yours may be of better quality as you mentioned:

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?P_ID=1612

£288 15"
£304 16"

Yeah i agree that they are alot cheaper mate and look similar (ours looks loads better :D ) our company fits all of the tyres to dotz wheels (All Alcar range in fact) and the quality isnt there in all fairness.....but hey... money talks sometimes.

As stated though a great wheel and tyre deal could be done if we can get enough numbers....plus its a more individual wheel with the removable studs etc :D
matt_123
Gold Member

Post by matt_123 »

Alex_White_Gti wrote:
matt_123 wrote:gloss black middle , polished lip with gold bolts would be :twisted: lol !
That would look sick! :twisted:

Well at the price listed it would come to £710.00 with tyres (nankang)

But as i said if i get 10 sets plus another additional deal could be done. Its a very good quality wheel and the interchangable nuts is a great little mod as you could even colour code them yourself maybe? The normal pressed in studs are a nightmare to work round. :D
well i could be interested if we can get some more people involved , and i can get some funds together! I've seen youve put it up on edition i think ? lol that should maybe get some more people involved. also some small stretch could be in order with these tires. :P.