Window tinting offer to all members. now with pix of my car

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
tinter
New

Window tinting offer to all members. now with pix of my car

Post by tinter »

i am a current member of www.uk-mkivs.net and my other half owns a polo and shes twisted my arm to open my offer to all polo owners

so here it is based on NEW shape polo's i do a 3 door for 125.00 and 5 door for 150.00 all rear screens will be done in one piece and the drop glass will be done to the edge to look factory

now for the legal bit you can only legally fit window tint to the glass that is B-post back (p.o.a) the drivers and passangers window must stay CLEAR that means no tint AT ALL. The legal limit is 70% and your natural glass is 70%. although the police do sometimes show leneancy if its a light tint 35% or lighter still 50% :wink: . the price quoted is for show cars :wink: to have there drop glass tinted

for reviews and feed back check my golf link

http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=41255

any questions feel free to e-mail me or pm me at liam@beer.com

group buys have been aranged before to make it worth my while to come to you remember you must also have use of a garage/workshop

you also get full warentees and backup with this offer and product

i have 2 spaces this sunday and will discount the first TWO CARS ONLY so be quick

i'm based in leicester in the midlands

many thanks
Last edited by tinter on Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tinter
New

Post by tinter »

wow 40+ people have read my post and not one has even enquired

why i wonder?????
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

tinter wrote:wow 40+ people have read my post and not one has even enquired

why i wonder?????
They are a shy lot :lol:
Karl_CLCoupe
Platinum Member

Post by Karl_CLCoupe »

You mentioned newer Polos? Any news on older... say Mark2/3?

Karl.
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

i looked, and thought YEAH tints and then looked at where you live :roll:
tinter
New

window tinting

Post by tinter »

any age vehicle any type just ask iv tinted mk1 cortinas old minis reight up to 100k merc's range rovers bmw's

trust me the job you get is 100% if your still not 100% books yours in when you arrive take a look over mine i garentee you'll have me do your tint

for 150.00 what other mod will make such a big impact on the look of your car make it more secure even the standard NON security film will slow in intruder and push them to the next car if its just a quick smash and grab.

how many reasons do you need

BOOK IT NOW!
tinter
New

tinting

Post by tinter »

if you dont wanna travel do like the golf boys get me use of a garage/workshop get 4 friends members relative's and we'll travel to you

the mk4 boys have me booked for 2 weekends already weve just compleated 1 sucsecful day go to uk-mkivs and read the reviews there all 100% positive

make yourself some money too charge extra i dont mind
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

what sort of method is it - just a film, or sprayed, or what?! :oops: clueless.

i might be tempted, but really i need an alarm first....
tinter
New

window tinting

Post by tinter »

its a film that we heat shrink to the shape of your glass in theory if looked after it'll out last your car

the film reduce the uv levels by reppeling 99% of them and reduces the heat and glare from head lights and the sun
david burton
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by david burton »

just looked at the post on mkiv's (i registered through my curiosity)

very nice - i'd go for the 50% on the front windows, and 50% or 35% on the rear windows, IMO.

do you know what the standard tint on the polos is? I have a mkiv 16v, and I guess the original tint effects how it looks in the end....

anyone ever done 50% front and rear windows, with 35 on the rear window? any pics?

so that 125 for everything except the windscreen? crikey
tinter
New

window tinting

Post by tinter »

yup 125.00 for a 3door

wilko's black golf on the 3rd page thats rear screen 35 and rear doors 50% but nothing on the fronts it looks so subtle its amazing
dubpolo
Sponsor

Post by dubpolo »

will you travle to do two cars? i live in chester, me and my dad will have it done and he's a member of UK-MKIV's. i can get more if you will do nasty corsa's and BMW's
tinter
New

window tinting

Post by tinter »

yeah i'll travel not a problem but i normally ask for 2-4 cars to make a day of it and the use of a workshop or garage but it must be big enough to get a car in and open the doors

corsa's and bmw's not a problem but the price varys on these call me on 07708 732 007 for info and prices
dubpolo
Sponsor

Post by dubpolo »

i've got loads of space, ill give you a ring when i get money
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

I've got my self in on the Mkivs London jobby next weekend. 3dr New Shape Polo - to have the front windows done 50% (prbs) and 35% for the passenger and rear windows will it cost £125? :D