IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS

All members need to read the following page The new General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR)

Failure to read and accept the new privacy policy may result in your account being deleted, so please take a quick read

Cheers

The UK-Polos.NET Admin Team

Polo2015 1.4. Clock Problem

Discuss In Car Electronics / Electrical Systems - use with caution!
Malc
New
Drives: 1.4 Blue Gt blue motion 2015

Polo2015 1.4. Clock Problem

Post by Malc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Took delivery of new Polo on Tuesday noticed clock and date were wrong, just thought someone
in garage had set it incorrectly.
After resetting time/ date was surprised to find 2 hours later the clock had moved forward by 5 hours.
Called into VW garage and the mechanic reset clock and when we checked it had moved forward 40 mins in the space of 5 mins.
They said they had not seen this fault before and I had to book my car in next week for investigation.

Anyone here had the same problem? and if so what was the outcome.

blackertracker
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 Polo GTI Sport M6 // 1989 Golf GTI

Re: Polo2015 1.4. Clock Problem

Post by blackertracker » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Do you have sat nav fitted? If so there is a setting to get the time from the GPS satellites.
If not, I'd first try a full reset on the head unit. It's buried in the Car - Setup menu I think.

newpmk
New
Drives: Polo SE Ts90

Re: Polo2015 1.4. Clock Problem

Post by newpmk » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:41 pm

I have just purchased a new polo and had the same problem of the clock jumping forward one hour every time you opened the door.
I have turned off the summer time mode and this seems to have cured the problem fingers crossed.