windows winding down and car unlocking polo 9n 1.2 3 door

Discuss In Car Electronics / Electrical Systems - use with caution!
Aaron2010star
New
Drives: Polo

windows winding down and car unlocking polo 9n 1.2 3 door

Post by Aaron2010star »

Hi all, Ive got a problem with my daughters polo 9n 3 door. The windows have decided to wind down on there own and car unlocks it self to, and there is a constant clicking coming from the doors after this has happened. Ive temp taking out the fuses for the windows and central locking as a temp measure as im worried car will get wet or items may get stolen.. this started happening last night, when i turn the key left on the drivers side door it sometimes lock the whole car and do windows up but most times it just locks that side, other times it locks whole car, this is the same from passenger side too,if i turn the key right it sometimes wind windows down and only only drivers door and sometimes passenger door.. any one point me in the right direction to solve this issue please, recently fitted new clutch and power steering rack, so seems like a never ending story with faults atm, also ive checked the rubber and wires inside the door hinge area and all seem ok, fuses were ok to 38,39 and 51 i think they were,,,thanks