Olympic Blue TDi Sport - heater dials, painted calipers

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
Vinnige Fanie
New

Re: Olympic Blue TDi Sport - heater dials, painted calipers

Post by Vinnige Fanie »

Hey man your car looks clean I also want that armrest for my Tdi but Volkswagen South Africa does not have these to order :(
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Post by Ben90 »

Hey mate, thanks for your reply. The armrests aren't available in the UK either. It was a special order from VW Shanghai as they seem to be the only company that do them. A member on here, Beijing Polo sorted a few of us out :) it won't be cheap with the shipping and import taxes etc but it's worth it.
Vinnige Fanie
New

Post by Vinnige Fanie »

Ben90 wrote:Hey mate, thanks for your reply. The armrests aren't available in the UK either. It was a special order from VW Shanghai as they seem to be the only company that do them. A member on here, Beijing Polo sorted a few of us out :) it won't be cheap with the shipping and import taxes etc but it's worth it.
Awesome thanks for the replies are these Tdi's also called sportlines in the UK?
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Post by Ben90 »

They're just called 'Sport' here mate.
eatsleepsnowboard
New

Post by eatsleepsnowboard »

You might of already mentioned this somewhere however I can't seem to find it. Where did you get the lower chrome edged grill from? Got the chrome edged main grill and found the chrome mask however can't seem to find the chrome edged lower grill....