My vw Polo 1.9tdi 9n3

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
ninjakev
New

My vw Polo 1.9tdi 9n3

Post by ninjakev »

Hey i'm a newbie to this site so I thought id say hello! here my ride! its a derve 130pd

Let me know what you think? so far ive got the cup edition kit, BBS CS, and a miltek exhaust!
future plans is to lower the car! install hids and led side lights and rear number plate lights,
and hopefully in the near future a FMIC off a seat ibiza cupra sport with a remap! any other mods feel free to let
me know cheers

-=NinjaKev=-
tt509
Gold Member

Re: My vw Polo 1.9tdi 9n3

Post by tt509 »

8)
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Post by Ben90 »

Sweet ride! Love the cup edition kit. How much did the milltek set you back approximately and what is it like to live with? I suppose aside from the noise the throttle pick-up is better, significantly so?
v896
Bronze Member

Post by v896 »

I same polo accept mines a 1.8 turbo where did you get your side skirts from? and how much for?
ninjakev
New

Post by ninjakev »

Hey sorry for the late reply, Uni works killin me! em yeah the side skirt was order from VW, forgot how much they costed individually because it was bought along with the rest of the kit. em the miltek was about 500, is great! its not that loud but a nice deep puur, but when ya give it some its sounds good! read on a different forum about poly bushes! anybody tried these?
v896
Bronze Member

Post by v896 »

ninjakev wrote:Hey sorry for the late reply, Uni works killin me! em yeah the side skirt was order from VW, forgot how much they costed individually because it was bought along with the rest of the kit. em the miltek was about 500, is great! its not that loud but a nice deep puur, but when ya give it some its sounds good! read on a different forum about poly bushes! anybody tried these?
kool thank for the reply i got quoted £350 from VW without the brackets not even painted. I have poly bushes they cost about £200 all way round i'm gonna fit mine soon doing a brake upgrade springs and shock too as they are all coming out to put in the bushes be cheaper now then doing later on bout £100 a side if you do get bushes done make sure you know what size you need i bought correct one but i wanted to get an uprated anti roll bar since all comming out but can't cause i got the wrng size bushes i'm considering a strut brace to give me better handling now. i'll look into the miltek when i get my remap next year