6n2 Polo 1.4

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
lukey2k2
New

6n2 Polo 1.4

Post by lukey2k2 »

this is how my car first looked (ignore the fusion alien like lol)
then i bought some bbs rx2's and suspension
winter was coming up so i decided i wanted to sort the wheels out get the lips polished up nicely
i wanted to change the colour of the m aswell so i decided on blue!!!
next on the list was to get the dash flocked (driving about with no dash was a bit of a pain lol)
MOT came up and it needed some new brake pads so i thought that was an excuse to get some EBC brakes and green stuff pads.
i saw some colour concept leather seats going cheap on the internet so they got bolted in stright away!
And thats it for the moment
BenGTI
New

Re: 6n2 Polo 1.4

Post by BenGTI »

Very Nice job mate. Love the rims. I wanted to do something similar to my rims on the gti but found out all 4 were buckled :(

Can i ask. How you went about polishing the rim lips? and did you apply laquer ?

Have you any future plans?
lukey2k2
New

Post by lukey2k2 »

polishing the lips took forever to do but the hard work was worth it!

Polishing them involved a lot of wet and dry sandpaper, metal polish and a lot of elbow grease lol

I want to get the bodywork smoothed out and light tint the windows and mabie get it a bit lower :D
BenGTI
New

6n2 Polo 1.4

Post by BenGTI »

Nice one man. I am prepared for it. Ha did you have to put a top coat of lacquer on them or do u just polish regularly?

I recently lowered mine 40mm but it's no where near enough. Going to order some coilovers and get it down ha.
lukey2k2
New

Post by lukey2k2 »

polish em every weekend in the summer im running on winter wheels at the moment and getting em polished up again ready for the shows :D
BenGTI
New

Post by BenGTI »

Ahh i see. Well they will be my project before the shows begin. Need to get myself some winters for next year too.