my 6n polo

Post pictures of your car! (Max size 30k each - 800x600)
paulspolo
New

my 6n polo

Post by paulspolo »

hello all my names paul im from Ireland and heres my 6n polo from when I got it to now

the day I got it

I then stuck on a set of ultralite wheels and a 16 rear bumper

after that I got the old coilovers from my inca and put them in along with the 16v front

I then tidied the paint work a small bit, lowered the rear and brought it to a few local shows

things were looking good at this stage until i noticed the car was burning alot of oil and was becoming smokey and it turned out to be the piston rings, so we got to work1 engine was stripped down leaving only the block and gearbox in, after the head was fully cleaned and polished we did the stem seals and head gasket, the pistons were treated to a clean and new oil rings, then we honed out the liners, and put everything back together.. once the engine was good i then done the lambada sensor and put a new back box on, after that i done the brakes all rounds (diskes, pads, and shoes) at this stage the only thing that i haven't done anything to yet is the gear box

iv also done some smaller things such as h.i.d lights, 6n2 seats, wind visors, cd player, mud flaps, and number plates

i still have a few more plans for it but that's all for now fokes! paul
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Re: my 6n polo

Post by alexperkins »

Welcome

Nice modded polo :)