IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS

All members need to read the following page The new General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR)

Failure to read and accept the new privacy policy may result in your account being deleted, so please take a quick read

Cheers

The UK-Polos.NET Admin Team

got offered a free mk2 polo coupe

Chat about your MKI or MKII Polo (86 and 86F)
niraj90
New

got offered a free mk2 polo coupe

Post by niraj90 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 pm

hi, new here.... basically got the chance to get a mk2 polo coupe (round light) which is up for grabs, i might get it once my e30 project is done,

but catch is its been sitting outside to the elements for a good couple of years, new to vws in general but woudnt mind a little sleeper project car, probably looking to lower it and fit a mad engine, not 100% on what conversions are possible, im looking for 150-200bhp minimum, so any suggestions are great? not looking for anything too complex and dont what to fit a heavy engine at the front and mess up balance so light and powerful options

its a metallic green colour and paints not great, im planning to just give it a satin black rattle can job, i can get a compressor alternatively but not looking to spend too much on it,

might go check it out any terminal places of rot i should check before i start throwing ££s at it?

cheers