www.seatcupra.net - Your #1 source for SEAT information

Forum to discuss the Seat Ibiza
toXXin

www.seatcupra.net - Your #1 source for SEAT information

Post by toXXin »

Just thought I'd link up to my second home... www.seatcupra.net

Founded in 2001, by a group of already enthusiastic SEAT owners with the aim of providing a forum for fellow enthusiasts to exchange information, and get the latest news and reviews. SEATCupra.net now numbers it subscribers in the thousands, we are mainly UK based but were also proud to attarct and include many members from all over the world including many parts of Europe, Singapore, Australia & South America, truly a world wide community.

We have grown to become the Number one online community for SEAT related information with over 8 million hits per month, over 160,000 page views per month from over 52 countries. Our bandwidth usage reaches in excess of 45 gigabyte per month.

As SEAT range of models continues to grow in popularity together with the companies exciting motorsport projects throughout Europe, this website and forum community continues to grow with even more related information and content, plus advice and expertise from already experienced owners and enthusiasts. Now moving into our third successive year we are truly excited more than ever about the future and hope you gain as much from the site as we do and enjoy contributing to it as much as we do.

By Members for Members

The content of the forum and website is provided by, and for the benefit of its members, including enthusiasts, owners, potential owners, SEAT dealers, tuning and motorsport companies, whom all regularly contribute with advice and product inforamtion. The biggest feature is the lively discussion forums providing interesting topics and daily debates, something for everyone's interest, we certainly recommend a visit. SEATCupra.net Forums

We constantly endevour to bring you the latest news and rumours, and info from SEAT and SEAT Sport, product reviews and features are all discussed as well as, events and shows and local meets.

Many friendships have been made and continue to be formed through the site.

So popular has the forum become that SEAT have taken an active interest in our activities, and during 2003, showed their support by inviting many of us to attend the Holiday Inn SEAT Cupra Championship, we were given special in-field access and displayed our own members cars alongside the race cars.

We also sponsored some drivers during the 2003 championship, and during 2004 we expect to increase this number, many of the drivers and their supporters now visit the site, adding to the wealth of knowledge and interesting discussions. We look forward to continuing our coverage of the championship and BTCC during 2004 and beyond, as well as our own events and meets.

We continue to have a strong relationship with the SEAT UK, and from time to time we'll bring you exclusive content from inside the SEAT Cupra Championship and BTCC.

FREE Membership

The site and community is totally FREE to join and is non profit making, financially were only supported by advertising. We host competitions with superb prizes and we can also offer many discounts and special offers from associated companies, as well as Group Buys for selected products.

We run regular events, many local and national meets during the year expanding all the time, also attending and organising our own Track & Airfield days.

Simply log-on to: www.seatcupra.net/forums

Register yourself as a member and that's it!!
BratManGTi
Bronze Member

Post by BratManGTi »

i would like some help
will a seat ibiza mk1 i think 2.0 16v subframe fit on a 6n polo ?
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

mk1 would be the old box type shape based on a fiat i think. i do believe you would be after a mk2 ibiza which would be based on the mk4 polo (6n).
i'd say the best way to find out would be to sign up on SeatCupra.net and ask to be honest.
BratManGTi
Bronze Member

Post by BratManGTi »

DanDiesel wrote:mk1 would be the old box type shape based on a fiat i think. i do believe you would be after a mk2 ibiza which would be based on the mk4 polo (6n).
i'd say the best way to find out would be to sign up on SeatCupra.net and ask to be honest.
yes mk2 ibiza onto a 6n polo
i will try the site
thanks for your help