Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Forum to discuss the Skoda Fabia
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:18 am

Try this BCM coding:

7A980B3848010000013806B07EEB9BC052C0620F60002041200400020000

VASILEIOS1972
Bronze Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 tsi , Skoda Fabia 5J Vrs 1.4
Location: Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by VASILEIOS1972 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:39 pm

ciclo wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:18 am
Try this BCM coding:

7A980B3848010000013806B07EEB9BC052C0620F60002041200400020000
Hello Fernando, same issues plus error light in dash
any idea?
Regards
Vasilis

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 pm

I guess you should try another J745 unit.
(is what I would have done before changing the BCM)

The warning/error light in the IC is because the cornering lights installation in the BCM was activated. Byte12 Bit6.
Image

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 pm


VASILEIOS1972
Bronze Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 tsi , Skoda Fabia 5J Vrs 1.4
Location: Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by VASILEIOS1972 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:57 pm

ciclo wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:58 pm
I found more Fabia II autoscans with address 55:

http://www.areavag.com/foro/showthread. ... post191086

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/2 ... nt=3207997
Hello Fernando as I can see address 55 and module J745 works fine with old high bcm 087 .

So is it possible with downgrade to work afs fine?

In autoscans address 4 not exist , is this about photo 3C?

Regards
Vasilis

VASILEIOS1972
Bronze Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 tsi , Skoda Fabia 5J Vrs 1.4
Location: Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by VASILEIOS1972 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:00 pm

ciclo wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 pm
I guess you should try another J745 unit.
(is what I would have done before changing the BCM)

The warning/error light in the IC is because the cornering lights installation in the BCM was activated. Byte12 Bit6.
Image
Bcm test was a favour from a good friend with connections, so no cost either .But why you said something about J745? In all autoscans that I have posted the error said always about J431 and never recognise J745 so the problem is that bcm max can not work properly with old low afs , my opinion.

regards
Vasilis

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 pm

We have tried everything possible except another J745 unit, as I told you here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=73355&start=180#p561897
As I also told you, it is weird that your current J745 unit cannot be read by the powertrain CAN lines of your Fabia II, regardless of whether it works correctly or not.

6R J431 unit is also low.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 55: Headlight Range (J431) Labels:. 6R0-907-357.clb
Part No SW: 6R0 907 357 HW: 6R0 907 357
Component: LWR-ECU H02 0070
Revision: -------- Serial number: --------------
Coding: 0112000001000000
Shop #: WSC 00788 648 00255
ASAM Dataset: EV_HeadlRegulVWLWRPt 001004
ROD: EV_HeadlRegulVWLWRPt_VW25.rod
VCID: 77AB16A00F4AAFDFF8D-8022

No fault code found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------










---
Like a Golf, you already know, it is not a Golf.
Like a new, you already know, it is not new.
ti ti ri, ti ti ri ti, ti ti ri, ti ti ri ti, etc...

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Experiment MODE:

Try disabling the Byte24 Bit5 to find out what happens. :)

VASILEIOS1972
Bronze Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 tsi , Skoda Fabia 5J Vrs 1.4
Location: Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by VASILEIOS1972 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:30 pm

ciclo wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 pm
We have tried everything possible except another J745 unit, as I told you here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=73355&start=180#p561897
As I also told you, it is weird that your current J745 unit cannot be read by the powertrain CAN lines of your Fabia II, regardless of whether it works correctly or not.

6R J431 unit is also low.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 55: Headlight Range (J431) Labels:. 6R0-907-357.clb
Part No SW: 6R0 907 357 HW: 6R0 907 357
Component: LWR-ECU H02 0070
Revision: -------- Serial number: --------------
Coding: 0112000001000000
Shop #: WSC 00788 648 00255
ASAM Dataset: EV_HeadlRegulVWLWRPt 001004
ROD: EV_HeadlRegulVWLWRPt_VW25.rod
VCID: 77AB16A00F4AAFDFF8D-8022

No fault code found.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------










---
Like a Golf, you already know, it is not a Golf.
Like a new, you already know, it is not new.
ti ti ri, ti ti ri ti, ti ti ri, ti ti ri ti, etc...
Very funny,
tell me then, why J431 has 26 pin connector and not 18 pin connector like J745 ?
Is the same modules ? Because if they are the same I have from a friend a donor J431 to make a test .
Tell me my friend.
Last edited by VASILEIOS1972 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:35 pm

It is not related, just made a comment to your comment on the J431 unit. :|

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Dynamic cornering lights (headlights) and Static cornering lights (foglights) activated at the same time.


User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:45 am

I think I have solved the mystery of the J745 unit, I'm not sure. According to my conclusions, it is not a problem with BCM or the J745 unit.

The mystery is here: (your SK FII VRS)
Image

---

Image

You currently have:
https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... 4&_sacat=0

You need:
https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... D&_sacat=0

---

These rings were also installed in the 6R according to the manufacturing dates.
In the Skoda Roomster the ring 6Q0959654D is used until the end of its production.(2015)
What is the problem here? The Stalks (levers) that are installed for one ring are not compatible with the other ring.
This is not a problem because for each set of levers of one ring there is an identical counterpart for the other ring.

Tell me the reference number of your current levers, maybe we will find a set of levers and ring at a good price.

exantas
Getting There!
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Drives: Skoda Fabia 5J 1.2 TSI
Location: Iceland / Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by exantas » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:50 am

I believe that 6Q0953513AN is the number you're looking for. It's the stalks used with the 6Q slip rings I believe.

Alternativly 6Q0953513AL, but this part doesn't have the trips button for the maxi dot. In case Vasileios have MFSW buttons

ImageImage

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk


User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: Polo 6R '13 / Golf MK7.5 '19
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by ciclo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:54 pm

exantas wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:50 am
I believe that 6Q0953513AN is the number you're looking for. It's the stalks used with the 6Q slip rings I believe.

Alternativly 6Q0953513AL, but this part doesn't have the trips button for the maxi dot. In case Vasileios have MFSW buttons
Yes, but we will allow Vasilis to reply so that we are 100% sure of that.

---
In the last autoscan posted by Vasilis:

Subsystem 4 - Part No SW: 3T0 959 537 E HW: 3T0 959 537 E
Component: E221__MFL-URO H07 0012
Serial number: 2164426
Coding: 810000

Image

VASILEIOS1972
Bronze Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
Drives: Polo 6R 1.2 tsi , Skoda Fabia 5J Vrs 1.4
Location: Greece

Re: Skoda Fabia VRS 2012. Auto lights retrofit OEM

Post by VASILEIOS1972 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Hello my friends Fernando and Theodore .
Thank you for the help that you giving me .
I am posting above three photos with stalks .
One with oem no cc stalk from factory and two with retrofitted cc stalk , photos above

Image

cc retrofit in my fabia

Image

cc retrofit in my fabia

Image

no cc stalk from factory in my fabia , before cc installation


best regards
Vasilis

Post Reply