I might order one...

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
James14100
Bronze Member

I might order one...

Post by James14100 »

I might order myself the TDi 130 Sport.

What do you guys reckon? Anything else i should be looking at? It's got to be a VW or Audi and a diesel so i've not got alot of choice...

James
des_pd_ tdi
Gold Member

Re: I might order one...

Post by des_pd_ tdi »

James14100 wrote:I might order myself the TDi 130 Sport.

What do you guys reckon? Anything else i should be looking at? It's got to be a VW or Audi and a diesel so i've not got alot of choice...

James
It will cost a fair bit once you spec it up, remember for extra protection and future resale value it's worth orderring side airbags, I'd go as far to spec it with Curtain airbags, this will add approx £560.

I know this is a Polo forum but at this price surely it'd be worth looking at a Golf TDi?

Des
gordysmit
New

Post by gordysmit »

fabia vrs for about 3.5 k less :oops:
veedub-ally
Bronze Member

Post by veedub-ally »

I was thinking of changing this year but the new car is not really worth changing for.

I agree with the comment about looking at the Golf instead..... when you look at the price of the 130TDI, a TDI Golf is very close money-wise particularly if you get hold of one nearly new or pre-registered.

Personally, I'll probably change to another Polo next year if they drop in the 170TDI and the DSG box. If not, afraid I'll be looking at a Golf or elsewhere. Think VW need to look at where the Polo is really going especially price and spec.

Ally
James14100
Bronze Member

Post by James14100 »

Cheers guys i'll have a look.

I think the price is abit high but i'm thinking it will drop £1k or so soon it's just because they are brand new.

James