VCDS 908.1 software

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
NMavs
Gold Member

VCDS 908.1 software

Post by NMavs »

Hi guys,

Anybody happen to have the install file for the full version of VCDS 908.1, not the lite version available on ross-tech, they could possibly upload and send me please? I have lost my CD with it on :( and i cant use the bloody cable without the software :( Cheers guys
blazeguarder
Gold Member

Re: VCDS 908.1 software

Post by blazeguarder »

Have you got a genuine cable or an ebay one?

Thought the genuine ones contained the licence, so if you download the lite version and plug in the cable it should unlock it, or have I just made that up? Pretty sure I've heard it before...
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

I got one from ebay, cost me 60 odd quid but its chipped to work with the full versions of vcds 908.1. If i was to use it on any other version, it would mess the chip up and cable then becomes useless :-( or so i was told at the time of buyin pal. Hence the reason not wanting to risk installing any other version.
NMavs
Gold Member

Post by NMavs »

Well after searching the net for well over 2 hours :evil: i managed to find a copy of VCDS908 (full). So if anybody ever needs a copy, give me a shout :D
eiz329
New
Drives: MK7

Post by eiz329 »

hi everybody, i'm also looking for vcds 908.1... is there anybody who can share the installer with me? thanks in advance :D