Black GTI // New Owner

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Yeahhluke
Silver Member

Black GTI // New Owner

Post by Yeahhluke »

After weeks of thinking about getting a new car, and trying to decide between a Fiesta ST, or the 9N3 Gti, I finally made the right decision by picking this up earlier this week,

Its was absolutely filthy when I picked it up, due to all the bad weather and the rain being unbelievably dirty, so it was in dire need of a clean, so that's what I spent the best part of an afternoon doing, and I love the results.
Although it didn't last long due to it raining again that night, and when i was in work the next day the window cleaner splashing soapy water all over the front of it :?

I've got loads of plans and ideas popping into my head, so it cant wait to get started... But the holiday has to come first,and then next payday i suppose too :| but in the mean time I get to drive it around everyday, and down to Cornwall next week :wink:

Crippin
Bronze Member

Re: Black GTI // New Owner

Post by Crippin »

Very clean.
morells
Bronze Member

Post by morells »

What's the spec of it? It looks lowered? Nice car tho mate you won't be disappointed :D
quinnygti
Bronze Member

Post by quinnygti »

car looks sweet, there so much better than an st from build quality to the potential they have. a remap is a must :D
Yeahhluke
Silver Member

Post by Yeahhluke »

Crippin wrote:Very clean.
Thanks Man, cleanings not even my thing really :wink:
morells wrote:What's the spec of it? It looks lowered? Nice car tho mate you won't be disappointed :D
It was already lowered on FK coilovers when i picked it up, origionally i wanted a blank canvas, so i could do everything myself, but when i saw this one, it was perfect and a steal so i had to have it, but already being lowered saves me some expense :)
quinnygti wrote:car looks sweet, there so much better than an st from build quality to the potential they have. a remap is a must :D
i want to focus on asthetical changes for the time being, but the remap will be done, as i dont live far from R-tech :)
blkpolo
Bronze Member

Post by blkpolo »

See my group buy in this section! A cheap, easy and tasteful mod!
Yeahhluke
Silver Member

Post by Yeahhluke »

blkpolo wrote:See my group buy in this section! A cheap, easy and tasteful mod!
Haha, already signed up bud!
buzzmotorsport
Bronze Member

Post by buzzmotorsport »

Sorting a group but for r-tech maps to get them for £200 if you take a look got about 3/4 interested at the moment!

Alex
Yeahhluke
Silver Member

Post by Yeahhluke »

I do want to get a remap done just not yet :) I'll have too look out for group buys for it towards the end of the year/early next year