Ace Cafe 28th February 2012

Chat about your MKIII (86C) inc GT/G40 Polo
SWDUBBER
Bronze Member

Ace Cafe 28th February 2012

Post by SWDUBBER »

Right guys the last Tuesday of every month is a VAG meet at Ace Cafe I'm guessing some of you all know this.. I've been going there the last 2years and never been a dull night, hot cold snow rain whatever it is it's always a good night with loads of great cars! Last couple months my mates over at Audi-Sport.net have taken over the meet and dominated ace cafe with A3s and S3s.. So it would be good to see loads of great Polos there!!.. Here's the address

North Circular Road
London
Greater London
NW10 7UD
United Kingdom

Let me know what you guys think? or gimme a PM
Cheers, Gerald
SWDUBBER
Bronze Member

Re: Ace Cafe 28th February 2012

Post by SWDUBBER »

Right so just a reminder guys and girls! Ace Cafe VAG meet is this Tuesday coming 7days from now @ 6pm Would be nice to get some Polos from here there and see some in the flesh/metal rather than a computer screen it will be a great night.. One more thing me and quite a few mates from Audi-sport.net and Ace Cafe will be heading over to Leake street in Waterloo after the meet (10-15+ cars so far).. You might know it as the dead end graffiti tunnel in central London for a lil Photoshoot the more the better.. So bring ya cars, Polish and a camera let's have a good one.. Wanna know and get involved in more?? Add Comeadesof vag on facebook.. Cheers, Gerald