IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS

All members need to read the following page The new General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR)

Failure to read and accept the new privacy policy may result in your account being deleted, so please take a quick read

Cheers

The UK-Polos.NET Admin Team

Edition38 Sunday pictures

Photos of Meetings & Events Only
vw55raz
Gold Member

Post by vw55raz » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Heres a few pics I took on the sunday

See my facebook page for over 100 pictures more

https://www.facebook.com/hitman.snapz.page

red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Second pic down is this guys I know, his names indy I see this car every day of my life it's had more rims than a cheap slut :mrgreen:

Should have gimme a shout I didn't go edition but I live in Northampton could have met up.

vw55raz
Gold Member

Re: Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by vw55raz » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 pm

red6n2 wrote:Second pic down is this guys I know, his names indy I see this car every day of my life it's had more rims than a cheap slut :mrgreen:

Should have gimme a shout I didn't go edition but I live in Northampton could have met up.
Yeah I know Indy from another forum. He comes down to London for meets all the time so we hang around together sometimes.

I didn't know u lived in Northampton. I met chris (lowfoon) there though

red6n2
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by red6n2 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 am

He's a good lad Indy !. takes a lot of pride in his car, was it a good show this year ?. I just couldn't condole the £25 entry but do k ow the bloke who ran security but didn't want to look cheap and ask for free entry lol. While I was about at the weekend I basically saw all the cars anyway lol driving all over the place getting lost.

vw55raz
Gold Member

Re: Edition38 Sunday pictures

Post by vw55raz » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

red6n2 wrote:He's a good lad Indy !. takes a lot of pride in his car, was it a good show this year ?. I just couldn't condole the £25 entry but do k ow the bloke who ran security but didn't want to look cheap and ask for free entry lol. While I was about at the weekend I basically saw all the cars anyway lol driving all over the place getting lost.
LOL. Yeah the content of cars was far better this year BUT the weather was a huge let down.