Polo Blue GT

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
nry
Bronze Member

Re: Polo Blue GT

Post by nry »

For the BlueGT interior cloth seats, what fabric are they made from? I think it's alcantara panels for the blue inserts, are the 'shiny' grey sections leather or vinyl?
Mart!n-GTI-DK
Platinum Member
Drives: '14 Polo BlueGT

Post by Mart!n-GTI-DK »

kezm wrote:I'm jealous of everyone ordering a new Blue Gt. I would love one but they are very expensive. I had my heart set on A1 but decided it's definitely too dear, as nice as it is. But im beginning to think the Polo isnt far off. Just wondered how are you all affording a new Gt if you don't mind me asking? Are you leasing it? Bank loan?
I saved up for one and bought it. ;)
Mounta
New

Post by Mounta »

Here is a nice article about the new polo! It provides useful info about all polo versions, and of course blue GT.. The fuel economy seems to be at the same level as the old one!

http://3d-car-shows.com/new-volkswagen- ... show-2014/
Paulalfc78
New
Drives: POLO BLUE GT 2014

Re: Polo Blue GT Iphone USB cable for Iphone 5s

Post by Paulalfc78 »

Hi

I have just ordered my new Blue GT which i should have in the next 2 weeks however my issue is that the USB lead that is already in the glove box only fits the iPhone 4 but i have an iPhone 5s. Can anyone help/advise me on what cable i would need in order to connect my iPhone 5s to the touch screen in order to receive calls etc and replace the lead for the iPhone 4?. Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
joelburbidge
Bronze Member

Post by joelburbidge »

Faye_Valentine
Getting There!

Post by Faye_Valentine »

I saw my first other BlueGT on the road today, so if you own the black '13 plate that was driving up the A444/A4082 towards Asda in Coventry, I was the Silk Blue '63 plate who overtook you in the right hand lane.

That's the first other BlueGT I've seen in 5 months of owning the car! :D
Mart!n-GTI-DK
Platinum Member

Post by Mart!n-GTI-DK »

Has anyone fitted a new back box on their BlueGT???

Would like something that says a bit more. :)
daniel6000
New

Post by daniel6000 »

hey guys,
its been a while, and having driven my bluegt 7100km (4450miles) since aug13 I have returned for my verdict lol.
- I absolutely love the car. its a bit smaller than I expected, but no big deal. the folding rear seats solution is a bit crappy.
- standard bluetooth (bury?) is crap. I can stream music from my iphone no problmem, but I cannot operate anything besides volume from the head unit and mfsw. I would love to be able to change songs, have the title in the dash and head unit. I need an bt-unit upgrade for this right? this also solves the phone issue with bt right? I am able to answer/hang up and speak no problem, but not browse phone content etc.
- only unlocking one door, (unlocking all is standard conf. in norway) annoying, but its an easy fix at the dealership, just not worth the money.
- mpg. drinving to work and home, 80km with 75% highway and 25% city with 10+ stops. 0.49-0.59l/1000km which is about 47-57mpg.
- missing the auto lights option.
joelburbidge
Bronze Member

Post by joelburbidge »

Bluetooth - http://www.carsystems.pl/vw-combo-modul ... id804.html this will work with head unit rcd510/rns510/rns310 and will replace your currrent MDI in the glove box but i believe it will require to be coded by a dealer or using vcds, which you can get a knock off one off of ebay http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Vag-Com-VCDS-201 ... 338d66f471 i recommend verison 12 and above. if you were to buy a vcds then you could also change the unlocking of one door and many other things

Autolights - http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 11&t=61509 a kit is available from ciclo
Mart!n-GTI-DK
Platinum Member

Post by Mart!n-GTI-DK »

I have got a Bluetooth + module. Also original from the Golf, Passat and so forth. Works perfectly with my RNS510 and I can control everything on the steeringwheel. Handsfree, change songs playing from my iPhone and everything. :D
joelburbidge
Bronze Member

Post by joelburbidge »

Mart!n-GTI-DK wrote:I have got a Bluetooth + module. Also original from the Golf, Passat and so forth. Works perfectly with my RNS510 and I can control everything on the steeringwheel. Handsfree, change songs playing from my iPhone and everything. :D
where did you get your module from martin? can only seem to find it from car systems
Mart!n-GTI-DK
Platinum Member

Post by Mart!n-GTI-DK »

joelburbidge wrote:
Mart!n-GTI-DK wrote:I have got a Bluetooth + module. Also original from the Golf, Passat and so forth. Works perfectly with my RNS510 and I can control everything on the steeringwheel. Handsfree, change songs playing from my iPhone and everything. :D
where did you get your module from martin? can only seem to find it from car systems
Ask Watcher in here which he uses.

He's the one who installed it. He should know much more than I do. :)
wigit
Bronze Member

Post by wigit »

got mine from Eddie-NL on mk5 forum, mate installed it for me and no coding excellent piece of kit

put the alloys back on mine and car looks miles better, hoping to get the WRC R rear diffuser on this weekend, GT been neglected by the 7R recently
AndyGTi
Bronze Member

Post by AndyGTi »

Hey Wigit, when I saw you that morning in mid March, did wonder what you'd done with alloys. Bet it looks great now. So is that a Golf R you have as well. That's some garage.

As a general point saw another BlueGT today at A11 / A14 junction heading North. It was a nice new 14 reg.

Andy
wigit
Bronze Member

Post by wigit »

AndyGTi wrote:Hey Wigit, when I saw you that morning in mid March, did wonder what you'd done with alloys. Bet it looks great now. So is that a Golf R you have as well. That's some garage.

As a general point saw another BlueGT today at A11 / A14 junction heading North. It was a nice new 14 reg.

Andy
Will look even better when I get a chance to give it a good clean, 7R I have at moment is a loaner, mine proper is now on its way