ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
benzinkopf
Gold Member
Drives: 1.2TSI 105HP DSG7

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Post by benzinkopf »

ciclo wrote:
benzinkopf wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 am set at 130kmh but driving more faster?
1.2 TSI CBZA 5-Speed (Simos)
do you think with 6RD920870A and DSG, the GRA or CCS High will be automatically there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

What we think is, that the function is coded and dictated by the engine ECU.
ciclo
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm
ciclo wrote:
benzinkopf wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 am set at 130kmh but driving more faster?
1.2 TSI CBZA 5-Speed (Simos)
do you think with 6RD920870A and DSG, the GRA or CCS High will be automatically there?

It must first be activated in the ECU.
xonita75
New
Drives: Polo 6R 1.4 Diesel BlueMotion 2015

Post by xonita75 »

Hi ciclo´s,

so here are some of my many questiosn:

1- I want to buy a cable to start learning how to work with vcds. witch is the best valeu for money cable that i can buy and here do i buy it?

2- i have a navy system (don´t know the model), that suports mirror link but is locked and sends a message to go to a dealer and activate it with a code. Is it possible to activat it without going to the dealer?

here are some photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127274383 ... ed-public/

P.S. Sorry for my bad English but i think you can understand it.
iichel

Post by iichel »

That looks like a Discover Media, we cannot manipulate it.
benzinkopf
Gold Member

Post by benzinkopf »

ciclo wrote:
ciclo wrote: 1.2 TSI CBZA 5-Speed (Simos)

apart from ecu activation, if you see kufatec listing for ccs retrofit, there are two version available. one is “mit mfa” and another without mfa. is the function also depending on wiring? or kufatec variants are for the stalk type?

ciclo

Post by ciclo »

xonita75 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 pm Hi ciclo´s,

so here are some of my many questiosn:

1- I want to buy a cable to start learning how to work with vcds. witch is the best valeu for money cable that i can buy and here do i buy it?

2- i have a navy system (don´t know the model), that suports mirror link but is locked and sends a message to go to a dealer and activate it with a code. Is it possible to activat it without going to the dealer?

here are some photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127274383 ... ed-public/

P.S. Sorry for my bad English but i think you can understand it.
1- VCDS® HEX-V2® Enthusiast- USB Interface - 199$ (in the future you will remember that I warned you)
2- I would have no doubts and would activate it at the VW dealership. (it's the best advice I can give you, again)

All information regarding your navigation unit can be seen perfectly in the image where it says System Information. Ref: 3Q0035864

Your VW POLO is called 6C (not 6R). This is very important, electronically speaking they are two very different cars.
My knowledge about 6C is low or zero.

I understand your Portuguese-English perfectly, in fact I understand perfectly all the European-English, the only one that I do not understand correctly is English-English. Image
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:28 am
ciclo wrote:

apart from ecu activation, if you see kufatec listing for ccs retrofit, there are two version available. one is “mit mfa” and another without mfa. is the function also depending on wiring? or kufatec variants are for the stalk type?

"mit mfa" is for those who have onboard computer but do not have MFSW, in this way the stalk buttons communication with the IC is by wires.

This is what you need to do to try to activate the Gra_high.

http://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topi ... ntry491713

http://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topi ... ntry491682

For example:

...apart from getting an information that is extraordinarily difficult to obtain or simply does not exist. Especially for Simos ECUs.

My only hope to get it on my ECU would be to compare the flash files from ECU of Golf VI 1.2 TSI CBZA 5-speed (03F 906 070 FS) with my ECU Polo 6R 1.2 TSI CBZC 5-Speed (03F 906 070 GD) and to have the luck that both files have the same structure to be able to identify the differences and introduce this differences little by little in my flash file.

Then flash the ECU again and again until get it. Image

To do this it is better to have an ECU same like original ECU and remove the immobilizer from the EEPROM from this additional ECU to be able to do the tests. (apart other thingsImage)

In short ... I need a surgical instruments (tools and files) that I do not have. :mrgreen:
-------------

Ah! yes, it is highly probable that the ECU of this Polo 6R was tuned with a file from another VW model.

The owner sold this 6R and bought a 6R R-line later. He never published an autoscan ... :wink:
benzinkopf
Gold Member

Post by benzinkopf »

Yes. I’ve been reading that forum as well. but if i’m not mistaken, n4s did mention one time, where he had the same engine with the other two, but the others got the ccs in mfd. so it seems like its not ecu related? but then he did manage to flash the ecu and make it work. i havent get the new IC yet. i hope, with my 1.2 cbzb year C manage to get the function.

iichel

Post by iichel »

Maybe something like fgtech galetto would read your ECU file? Those are widely available
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am Yes. I’ve been reading that forum as well. but if i’m not mistaken, n4s did mention one time, where he had the same engine with the other two, but the others got the ccs in mfd. so it seems like its not ecu related? but then he did manage to flash the ecu and make it work. i havent get the new IC yet. i hope, with my 1.2 cbzb year C manage to get the function.

It is something more complex, ... the whole story cannot be reported publicly at all occasions.
n4s did many tests, he was looking to implement the ACC on his ECU and during this process the Gra_high function was found.

Deeply regret to inform you :lol: :lol: :lol: that you will not get the Gra_high function when you install the new GTI IC on your 6R TSI DSG, however you will have the feeling of having a much better 6R. 8)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

iichel wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:22 am Maybe something like fgtech galetto would read your ECU file? Those are widely available
+ XHORSE
+ Ktag

full equipment... :lol:
iichel

Post by iichel »

I have a feeling Galetto will be very well available to you.
benzinkopf
Gold Member

Post by benzinkopf »

ciclo wrote:
benzinkopf wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:10 am Yes. I’ve been reading that forum as well. but if i’m not mistaken, n4s did mention one time, where he had the same engine with the other two, but the others got the ccs in mfd. so it seems like its not ecu related? but then he did manage to flash the ecu and make it work. i havent get the new IC yet. i hope, with my 1.2 cbzb year C manage to get the function.

It is something more complex, ... the whole story cannot be reported publicly at all occasions.
n4s did many tests, he was looking to implement the ACC on his ECU and during this process the Gra_high function was found.

Deeply regret to inform you :lol: :lol: :lol: that you will not get the Gra_high function when you install the new GTI IC on your 6R TSI DSG, however you will have the feeling of having a much better 6R. 8)
Yes. i agree with the complexity. so many discussions done in many forums for that function. some say its the cluster issue. some even point out its even in the steering wheel control unit software and as confirmed by n4s, its inside the ecu. bad news, i found one conclusion though: most of them ccs from factory. not retrofitted version like I did using kufatec upgrade. so maybe i just need to ignore the function. [emoji17]

ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm
Yes. i agree with the complexity. so many discussions done in many forums for that function. some say its the cluster issue. some even point out its even in the steering wheel control unit software and as confirmed by n4s, its inside the ecu.
n4s is the magician Image on this occasion.

It is important to have the knowledge, but more important is to know how to apply them (so that everyone can enjoy them).

---

No problem if the CCS is retrofitted, the signals remain the same. :wink: