ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Post by ciclo »

Yes, another day with excellent temperatures, I am aware of my fortune.

As for the new IC installation was really fast, 10-15 minutes included the logical preparations of the installation itself (tools, workstation, etc), also checked the engine unit to update ...(for Gra_high), but there was no luck. :lol:

They answered all my suggestions with precision and courtesy. Excellent!! 8)
benzinkopf
Gold Member
Drives: 1.2TSI 105HP DSG7

Post by benzinkopf »

Owh. GRA high is still a mystery belongs to the ECU? Btw. GRA-High is where you can preset the speed up front without driving to that speed first right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 am Owh. GRA high is still a mystery belongs to the ECU?
Yes, a single Byte in ECU flash memory (Maske für freischaltung Gra_high), where the engine functions are.

The problem is to get to the file containing it (I think it is called DAMOS) in order to modify it and activate this function, specialized tools are required for egine units.
benzinkopf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 am GRA-High is where you can preset the speed up front without driving to that speed first right?
More or less.
gtsportms
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6R

Post by gtsportms »

ciclo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:14 am
benzinkopf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 am Owh. GRA high is still a mystery belongs to the ECU?
Yes, a single Byte in ECU flash memory (Maske für freischaltung Gra_high), where the engine functions are.

The problem is to get to the file containing it (I think it is called DAMOS) in order to modify it and activate this function, specialized tools are required for egine units.
benzinkopf wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:27 am GRA-High is where you can preset the speed up front without driving to that speed first right?
More or less.
Come on Ciclo, i am expecting more of you, do it. ;)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Ha, ha, ha ... your words of encouragement sound very good, many, many thanks.

Well, it always was the same problem, time, I've always preferred to do things for others and useful for everyone (many hours out of forum providing support to other people).

Now, ...as you know, the Gra_High is a egoistic modification, its activation is for a specific ECU model...
YES, for me it would be the icing on the cake, however, thanks to VOLKSWAGEN, and in my humble opinion, my 6R has already reached the summit (my summit), the Gra_high is the symbolic fact of putting the flag on top, to take the picture exclusively.

Actually my CCS is already fine as it is, with the symbol/green light on the IC, but studying how to achieve the Cruise Control on screen/display (Gra_high) will bring me more knowledge even if I don't achieve it.

Therefore... I will study it, I will buy what I need to study it, e.g other ECUs for files with the right Byte (HEX), tools, download the needed programs, etc... and it will activated if possible to do it on my ECU.

I hope to finish with this study before the end of the year (now in the right direction thanks to n4s and on part to this topic), the New Polo 2018 (awesome) deserves my full attention ...

By the way, this is the n4s' Tiguan 'PQ35' with ACC, Lane Assist-60km/h-Lane Assist and more...

Evo
New
Drives: Polo GTI 6C DSG

Post by Evo »

ciclo wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am Ha, ha, ha ... your words of encouragement sound very good, many, many thanks.

Well, it always was the same problem, time, I've always preferred to do things for others and useful for everyone (many hours out of forum providing support to other people).

Now, ...as you know, the Gra_High is a egoistic modification, its activation is for a specific ECU model...
YES, for me it would be the icing on the cake, however, thanks to VOLKSWAGEN, and in my humble opinion, my 6R has already reached the summit (my summit), the Gra_high is the symbolic fact of putting the flag on top, to take the picture exclusively.

Actually my CCS is already fine as it is, with the symbol/green light on the IC, but studying how to achieve the Cruise Control on screen/display (Gra_high) will bring me more knowledge even if I don't achieve it.

Therefore... I will study it, I will buy what I need to study it, e.g other ECUs for files with the right Byte (HEX), tools, download the needed programs, etc... and it will activated if possible to do it on my ECU.

I hope to finish with this study before the end of the year (now in the right direction thanks to n4s and on part to this topic), the New Polo 2018 (awesome) deserves my full attention ...

By the way, this is the n4s' Tiguan 'PQ35' with ACC, Lane Assist-60km/h-Lane Assist and more...

coincidence that I literally just asked about this in another post wether ACC was possible on a 6C! I had this system on a top end 2017 Golf GTI 7. its is amazing how smart it is. you need a lot of faith at first, but the car literally stops, pulls away, slows down and speeds up very human like. all you do is steer. my favourite feature is the max speed setting. because Australia has slow speeds and many fines compared to the world. this setting can save you a small fortune. set max speed. and the car will not go over this. it will even brake for you on downhill. you can also set and change the distance settings via the mfsw left hand controls. new buttons required id assume.

please post all progress on your findings. much appreciated!

ImageImage
benzinkopf
Gold Member

Post by benzinkopf »

ciclo wrote:Ha, ha, ha ... your words of encouragement sound very good, many, many thanks.

Oh no! master ciclo is looking for new Polo already! Is there best way to capture this forum post in pdf and make it eBook? We need that now guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Evo wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 am coincidence that I literally just asked about this in another post wether ACC was possible on a 6C! I had this system on a top end 2017 Golf GTI 7. its is amazing how smart it is. you need a lot of faith at first, but the car literally stops, pulls away, slows down and speeds up very human like. all you do is steer. my favourite feature is the max speed setting. because Australia has slow speeds and many fines compared to the world. this setting can save you a small fortune. set max speed. and the car will not go over this. it will even brake for you on downhill. you can also set and change the distance settings via the mfsw left hand controls. new buttons required id assume.

please post all progress on your findings. much appreciated!
Thanks for your input. :wink:

kangaroo pic is funny... haha!

The ACC system is possible on 6C from factory (mine is a 6R, the electronics are very different) so I guess it will be possible to equip ACC on a 6C with the units and the appropriate software (ECU, ABS, radar, and MFSW buttons) as long as it is not necessary to activate/deactivate the components protection.
benzinkopf wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 am
Oh no! master ciclo is looking for new Polo already! Is there best way to capture this forum post in pdf and make it eBook? We need that now guys!!
No problem, the 6R will remain with us, so there is still many things to comment here. :)

--------

On the other hand, I have decide NOT to try to activate the Gra_high on my ECU by myself, after some preliminary studies there are some major drawbacks to overcome.
I am referring to the legality of the tools and software so that it is minimally profitable and logical to do it.
I will contact specialized workshops to try to activate it.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

:lol:
benzinkopf
Gold Member

Post by benzinkopf »

set at 130kmh but driving more faster?
xonita75
New
Drives: Polo 6R 1.4 Diesel BlueMotion 2015

Post by xonita75 »

Hi there ciclo,

I bought a VW Polo 1.4 diesel 2015 lasts week and i´d like to ask you some questios about what i can do to improve it.

I´m from Portugal and i speak Spanish fluently. Please PM me because since i´m new here i can not PM any member.

Regars,
lo7ro
New
Drives: polo BlueGT

Post by lo7ro »

hola ciclo, soy de España. hace mucho tiempo ya hablamos.
Tengo un polo Bluegt y me gustaría tocarle algo con el vagcom.

Para poner por defecto el star/stop mi numero es 00250012242411000000
para que este desactivado por defecto como debería de ser ese numero?

alguna mod mas interesante por vagcom?
perdi tu correo y he tenido que volver aquí a buscarte jajaj
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

benzinkopf wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 am set at 130kmh but driving more faster?
1.2 TSI CBZA 5-Speed (Simos)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

xonita75 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 pm Hi there ciclo,

I bought a VW Polo 1.4 diesel 2015 lasts week and i´d like to ask you some questios about what i can do to improve it.

I´m from Portugal and i speak Spanish fluently. Please PM me because since i´m new here i can not PM any member.

Regars,
Hello xonita75, welcome.

You need to have 10 messages in the forum to use the messaging service. I do not use it.

Ask your questions here, thank you very much.
Best regards.
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

lo7ro wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:51 pm hola ciclo, soy de España. hace mucho tiempo ya hablamos.
Tengo un polo Bluegt y me gustaría tocarle algo con el vagcom.

Para poner por defecto el star/stop mi numero es 00250012242411000000
para que este desactivado por defecto como debería de ser ese numero?

alguna mod mas interesante por vagcom?
perdi tu correo y he tenido que volver aquí a buscarte jajaj
Hi lo7ro, welcome.

In English please, this is an English forum for everyone in this world.

I am sure that all your doubts / questions will be solved.

Thank you very much.
Best regards