New member, Hello

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
rtjc
New

New member, Hello

Post by rtjc »

Hi folks,

Been lurking here a little bit lately, thought I would sign up and say hello. I might not post all the time but it looks a friendly place to come for help, advice, and information on parts etc. We've had a 2010 Polo Moda since new and we've liked it so much I have just traded in my Mercedes for another for my mother. I now have the Moda, and she has the Match. We've done 35k in the (now my) black one and there hasn't been one single fault. Not even a bulb. And the red one is now being enjoyed too. Always liked Volkswagens and this is my first. A little bit different to my Mercedes to say the least but loving it all the same :)

Look forward to chatting to some of you.

Ross

(sorry for the rubbish phone pics)

Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Re: New member, Hello

Post by Wolfi »

Welcome to the forum!
The car is looking very smart and shiny - do you have any plans for it or are you just keeping it how the factory intended it to be?
35k must be about the highest mileage Polo on here...
AJ_7
Gold Member

Post by AJ_7 »

Hi mate, welcome to the forum! I wish my Polo had only done 35k :) Currently sitting at 51k and I've also had major problems other than the odd bulb!

Aj
rtjc
New

Post by rtjc »

Thanks guys, I guess it's higher than some but seen plenty much higher. You scared to use them? :wink:

I fancy some 17" Boavista wheels, Eibach or H&R springs, SEL grill, mudflaps & a couple of other little bits but nothing major. It's serving a purpose really. Would just like it to look a little smarter.