Revo Remap DSG

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
RobGTI
New
Drives: Polo GTI 6C DSG

Revo Remap DSG

Post by RobGTI »

Good afternoon guys,

After months of testing and development the stage one remap is available for 2016 Polo GTI DSG. :D :D :D

I have run this map for the last six months and had no problems whatsoever the power is fantastic.

I know a lot of people have raised concerns over the torque levels for the gearbox including myself however all the way through development I was assured that they have run this power on this unit on quite a few applications and had no concerns.

Any questions give me a shout and I'll reply when I can.
chrisfernandez
New
Drives: Vw Polo 6c Gti/Wrc

Re: Revo Remap DSG

Post by chrisfernandez »

Hi bud. Is this only available in the states. Or can i get it in Sa too.

Whats the gains. ? And what is the wheel power made incl torque

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
RobGTI
New
Drives: Polo GTI 6C DSG

Post by RobGTI »

This is available in the U.K.

WHP on my car was 225 approx 255 at the fly.

Max torque is running around 300NM.
Redtop170
New
Drives: Polo Gti 1.8

Post by Redtop170 »

Hi I am considering the Revo remap for May 2016 polo GTi which has the DSG gearbox you state that your car is making 255 bhp at the flywheel what was she making standard ? I have had my car on the rolling road and it's making 213 bhp standard if mine can make 255 bhp i'll be well happy. I am a little bit worried about the warranty but I also know Revo have a good reputation so I think it's worth taking a chance how do you find the gear changing with the extra torque is the car surging when changing gear at all or does it change gear like when the vehicle was standard