Polo 6R 2016 Mod.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
rdasadia
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GT 1.2TSI DSG 6R 2016

Re: Polo 6R 2016 Mod.

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:27 pm It's a pleasure to help you. 8)

Please, keep me informed of your progress. Thanks.
So I will...
pranaynewton
New
Drives: 6R 2014 (Vento TSI 1.2L)

Post by pranaynewton »

ciclo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:40 pm I'm afraid not. :|

Look here, on a Golf VII. This way you already know what is necessary.

---
Btw, your wiring looms is already made. I will inform you by email. :wink: (I still have to do the installation guide)
Hey guys,
I am trying to install 12K sensors on Polo 6R? I was planning on using this from Ali
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Auto-In ... 65175.html

My end goal is to have Park Assist. But I would like to know if anyone tried installing the 3AA 919 475 (12K PDC Module) and had issues.

Any comments or thoughts?
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Post by ciclo »

I don't know if it's possible, good luck.
pranaynewton
New

Post by pranaynewton »

rdasadia wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm
ciclo wrote:I'm afraid not. :|

---
Btw, your wiring looms is already made. I will inform you by email. :wink: (I still have to do the installation guide)
Ya I know these parts of PLA2.0 , i have retro fitted my Superb & Yeti and PLA 2.0 works just fine.
But I was wondering if any one has tried with the CAN lines of 7E0 BCM in 6R. I m sure it will work in 6C cause of seperate CAN.
@rdasadia
Did you by any chance look into the supported modules to enable PLA 2.0 on a 6R?

Did you possibly connect your Superb/Yeti's PLA module CAN to a 6R?

Could you explain further about requiring separate CAN?
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

As Ciclo rightly said polo 6R cannot support 12K PLA 2.0. The module requires separate CAN. You can maximum install the eight sensor configuration. Some pictures attached

Attachments
20190223_121028.jpg
20190223_122739.jpg
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

pranaynewton wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:24 am
rdasadia wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:45 pm
ciclo wrote:I'm afraid not. :|

---
Ya I know these parts of PLA2.0 , i have retro fitted my Superb & Yeti and PLA 2.0 works just fine.
But I was wondering if any one has tried with the CAN lines of 7E0 BCM in 6R. I m sure it will work in 6C cause of seperate CAN.
@rdasadia
Did you by any chance look into the supported modules to enable PLA 2.0 on a 6R?

Did you possibly connect your Superb/Yeti's PLA module CAN to a 6R?

Could you explain further about requiring separate CAN?
The 7E0 937 090 max BCM for polo 6R has an in built low & high CAN communication. The polo 6C & majority of other VWs, Skodas, Audis has a separate CAN module which can support much higher number of functions like PLA 2.0
iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

It's also very unlikely that the Abs and power steering of the 6r would support pla2.0
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

iichel wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:06 am It's also very unlikely that the Abs and power steering of the 6r would support pla2.0
Absolutely, 6R does't have steering module to support this and PLA rear ABS sensors are different having higher refresh rate for detection of wheel movements
pranaynewton
New

Post by pranaynewton »

Hi,

Thanks for the input. Does this mean even 12K sensors without PLA will not work?

Anyone tried changing power steering motor, ABS sensors to implement PLA on their Polo?

Pranay
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

Pranay,

No it cannot work!!
To my knowledge I haven't come across such modification probably cause its too expensive with no surety it will work
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:33 pm How to install 7E0937090B BCM Max in 2016 Polo 6R RHD non Bluemotion. Halogen headlights. (rdasadia)

Preview. 13 pages

:arrow: View or download here

[youtube]https://www.youtube*.com/watch?v=9ExrrmbJ82c[/youtube]
@Ciclo, @iichel
1) Check Below Picture of GPS Antenna for MIB 2. Any idea where can it be press fit in polo 6R?
2) Have Ciclo's wire harness installed. My cornering light is working on Fog Lights. However I am unable to operate fog lights from switch. What Wiring am I missing?

ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Hi rdasadia, please refresh my memory.

- Have you installed the Bixenon headlights? (and you have not powered the SCLs in the bixenon headlight connectors :) )

- Have you removed the yellow/white wire from the RED connector Slot 3? ... or never installed when you did the BCM adaptation... (orignal T17/8 ye/w wire)

Please post a fresh autoscan. There are two ways to code the fog lights depending on the electrical installation and type of headlight.

If you have installed the Bixenon headlights you have to make a new electrical installation for the front fog lights (no BCM control, no SCLs, the power it's through the light switch, red connector in your case, slot 3), and the current/original electrical installation for the front fog lights is transferred to the SCLs in the Bixenon headlights (BCM control--->steering wheel, turn signals).
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

:lol: ... I don't remember a hole suitable for this antenna.

Tiguan https://www.drive2.ru/l/514310583739220153/
rdasadia
Getting There!

Post by rdasadia »

ciclo wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:18 pm Hi rdasadia, please refresh my memory.

- Have you installed the Bixenon headlights? (and you have not powered the SCLs in the bixenon headlight connectors :) )

- Have you removed the yellow/white wire from the RED connector Slot 3? ... or never installed when you did the BCM adaptation... (orignal T17/8 ye/w wire)

Please post a fresh autoscan. There are two ways to code the fog lights depending on the electrical installation and type of headlight.

If you have installed the Bixenon headlights you have to make a new electrical installation for the front fog lights (no BCM control, no SCLs, the power it's through the light switch, red connector in your case, slot 3), and the current/original electrical installation for the front fog lights is transferred to the SCLs in the Bixenon headlights (BCM control--->steering wheel, turn signals).
Hi!! I will post the scan in short while cause currently installing the AFS (Headlight Range). In the mean time below observations. Please advice
1) I dont want to transfer the cornering light to SCLs in the Bixenon head light. I still want the cornering lights to work from fogs only. However I also want to operate the fogs from the switch. I do have a wire running from slot 3 of red connector to the BCM. What do I do next?

2) the AFS module needs to be connected to powertrain can or the normal can H & L. What pin number on the Max BCM?
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

rdasadia wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:12 pm
ciclo wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:18 pm Hi rdasadia, please refresh my memory.

Hi!! I will post the scan in short while cause currently installing the AFS (Headlight Range). In the mean time below observations. Please advice
1) I dont want to transfer the cornering light to SCLs in the Bixenon head light. I still want the cornering lights to work from fogs only. However I also want to operate the fogs from the switch. I do have a wire running from slot 3 of red connector to the BCM. What do I do next?

2) the AFS module needs to be connected to powertrain can or the normal can H & L. What pin number on the Max BCM?
1) BCM. Enable Byte21 Bit7.

2) In CAN-lines of powertrain.
Note:
- NEVER in NEW CAN-lines of instrument cluster (the ones i sent you).
- ALWAYS in the removed/old/isolated and active original CAN-lines of instrument cluster.