Scirocco seats in a polo 6r?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
mattykenny27
New
Drives: 6R

Scirocco seats in a polo 6r?

Post by mattykenny27 »

Does anybody know if scirocco seats will fit into a polo 6r 2012? And is there much work required?
Willni
Silver Member
Drives: Polo '14 6R, Golf 07' Edition 30

Re: Scirocco seats in a polo 6r?

Post by Willni »

Probably could but would require a lot of work with the Polo you have a choice from Audi A1 and Skoda Fabia for straight fit. Apparently Passat CC seats go in but I'm not sure on fitment
mattykenny27
New

Post by mattykenny27 »

Thank you, gonna look into it cheers
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

Forum member D7VXD has fitted mk6 Golf GTI seats in their Polo 6r and I suspect the Scirocco seats are a similar size to the mk6 Golf GTI seats, although a different design.

Might be worth sending them a pm to find out more on what was involved in the seat swap.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=69554&start=15
mattykenny27
New

Post by mattykenny27 »

Thanks for the help, might be worth a try messaging him thank you!
D7VXD
New

Post by D7VXD »

Bit late but... 8)

Reckon you'd need custom rails for the front seats or you can try measure it up and modify the seat rails yourself (a lot of hassle to get it to finally fit).

I'm not sure about how the rear bench would sit but I know the golf one isn't a straight swap either.

Also connections to the loom for the airbags etc may be different, I've placed a resistor in my loom to remove the airbag light but it means the airbags in the seats won't deploy if I crashed.

So to answer the question, yes it can be done. Although it will cost a bit extra money depending on the route you take and it'll unfortunely not be as simple as unbolting your old seats and bolting in the new ones :cry:
mattykenny27
New

Post by mattykenny27 »

D7VXD wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 pm Bit late but... 8)

Reckon you'd need custom rails for the front seats or you can try measure it up and modify the seat rails yourself (a lot of hassle to get it to finally fit).

I'm not sure about how the rear bench would sit but I know the golf one isn't a straight swap either.

Also connections to the loom for the airbags etc may be different, I've placed a resistor in my loom to remove the airbag light but it means the airbags in the seats won't deploy if I crashed.

So to answer the question, yes it can be done. Although it will cost a bit extra money depending on the route you take and it'll unfortunely not be as simple as unbolting your old seats and bolting in the new ones :cry:
Only seeing this now mate sorry! Cheers for the advice