Can you help me identify my car properly?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ChrisCNZ
New
Drives: 2015 Polo 1.2TSI

Can you help me identify my car properly?

Post by ChrisCNZ »

Hi everyone - first post and hopefully a bit of a tame one!

I've recently taken ownership of a 2015 Polo, and am trying to identify what specific model/packages it has to help me direct my questions better with the local garages.

According to the paper work its a 1.2ltr TSI 5sp manual, kicking out 60ish kw of power.
When you look at it, it has 16inch GTI-looking alloys, blacked out rear and side windows, chrome bits around the exterior that appear non-standard to other polos and a WRC logo in grey going along the sides and day-time driving lights.

Inside, it has racing steering wheel (is more square than round - looks identical to R line without the emblem), cruise control, parking sensors, reverse camera and other bits and bobs which I dont see on standard polos.

Any ideas what it is? If someone can tell me how to upload pics, i'll gladly do it to assist.

Thanks,
Chris
Willni
Silver Member
Drives: Polo '14 6R, Golf 07' Edition 30

Re: Can you help me identify my car properly?

Post by Willni »

More than likely a match that's been specced quite well, and the previous owner did all the additions you see such as the steering wheel, window tint and alloys.
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Re: Can you help me identify my car properly?

Post by iichel »

For the 6C I think it's about this, for standard equipment, for Europe. Probably you'll have the same RDW equipment there.

Trendline: matt lower bumper grill, no fog lights, only 1.4TDI 75bhp and 1.2 N/A MPI, H7 headlights with round lenses

Comfortline: Trendline: bucket seats + reading lights above rear seats, H7 headlights with square lenses

Highline: Comfortline: chrome strip in lower bumper grill, upper bumper grille + silver grey dash inserts + 15" alloys + climatronic as standard