Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Chat about your 2009+ 6R/6C model Polos here!
User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm

I can help you with the new and genuine stalks for cruise control system. (OEM)
You have to wait for one to two weeks for me to make the arrangements. Right now I'm very busy making several wiring looms for other forum members, etc...

Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 am

ciclo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 pm
I can help you with the new and genuine stalks for cruise control system. (OEM)
You have to wait for one to two weeks for me to make the arrangements. Right now I'm very busy making several wiring looms for other forum members, etc...
Hi, I will wait . No problem.

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am

Please tell me exactly what you want / you need to install on your 6R. The wires mainly (to make them for you).

I already have the genuine stalks OEM with CCS buttons. Excellent quality. 60 €, without shipping cost to India and without paypal fees.
Brand new, without use, without steering ring - you can use the current one- , without wires (but during this month I can make the CCS wires for you, (15 €).
:arrow: Exactly like these. But without the original package.
(yes the price is quite lower... casually I found a good/excellent offer ... 8) )
The shipping costs depend on the total weight of the package, which in turn depends on what you want me to send you.

If you want from me the wiring for BCM Max adaptation (and wiring for Automatic lights 'OEM' - it's mandatory to install the RLS OEM - ) have to post here the following images.

- wires from light switch connector. both sides
- wires from 'Dimmer' connector.
- relays carrier.
- fuse box. (under steering wheel)
- dashboard (steering wheel, radio, etc) and from your 6R the current headlights.
- a fresh/recent VCDS Autoscan

Exactly like other topics dedicated to these matters. :wink:

Note:
It is possible to install the wiring for BCM Max adaptation, and do not install the wiring for automatic lights 'OEM'.

Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 am

ciclo wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am
Please tell me exactly what you want / you need to install on your 6R. The wires mainly (to make them for you).

I already have the genuine stalks OEM with CCS buttons. Excellent quality. 60 €, without shipping cost to India and without paypal fees.
Brand new, without use, without steering ring - you can use the current one- , without wires (but during this month I can make the CCS wires for you, (15 €).
:arrow: Exactly like these. But without the original package.
(yes the price is quite lower... casually I found a good/excellent offer ... 8) )
The shipping costs depend on the total weight of the package, which in turn depends on what you want me to send you.

If you want from me the wiring for BCM Max adaptation (and wiring for Automatic lights 'OEM' - it's mandatory to install the RLS OEM - ) have to post here the following images.

- wires from light switch connector. both sides
- wires from 'Dimmer' connector.
- relays carrier.
- fuse box. (under steering wheel)
- dashboard (steering wheel, radio, etc) and from your 6R the current headlights.
- a fresh/recent VCDS Autoscan

Exactly like other topics dedicated to these matters. :wink:

Note:
It is possible to install the wiring for BCM Max adaptation, and do not install the wiring for automatic lights 'OEM'.
Hi thnx for reply. I want to install cruise control only at this moment. I definitely want BCM adaption and auto headlight wiring from u but after sometime. I have cruise control wiring already. What will be total cost with shipping?

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:47 am

Shipping: 23,95 € :arrow: Spain to India

60 € + 24 € shipping + 5€ paypal fees = 89 €
Payment by paypal.

I'm going to take pictures of these stalks. Please, wait...

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:39 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Lovely pics. The stalks looks great :)

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Well, the images are not of very good quality. (really sorry, it was the rush)

So, do you want these stalks?
If so, I will send you my email by private message so that you can contact me.

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm

There are other forum users who want these stalks, please tell me if you want to buy them, when possible (soon please). Thanks.

Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 am

ciclo wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:37 pm
There are other forum users who want these stalks, please tell me if you want to buy them, when possible (soon please). Thanks.
Hi, I got the same stalks for less price from a local dealer in India.

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:28 am

Perfect! 8) Thank you for reply.

Vinayak185 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm
....I need cruise control stalks for my polo. im unable to get them. can u pls help me to source the original stalks?
I just tried to help you.

Less than 60 €? Brand New? You leave me stupefied ... :lol: :lol:
I would like you to show me/us those stalks that you bought ... with the invoice from you VW dealer.

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:57 am


Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:43 am

Hello, I'm planning to install rain light sensor and auto dimming mirror on my polo 6r. I have sourced the required parts. Pls help me for completing the installation. Attaching pics below. Thank you.Image

Vinayak185
New
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm
Drives: Polo GT TDI
Location: Satara

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by Vinayak185 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Image

User avatar
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Posts: 3094
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 am
Drives: 6R TSI R-line ☺ '13
Location: Earth ♥, Spain ☼
Contact:

Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r

Post by ciclo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Vinayak185 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:53 pm
Image
We can imagine, but we can not see the images. :lol:

It is not possible to insert here an image from Gmail, try to use a server for image hosting, or Google Drive.

Post Reply