Adam’s T5.1 GP

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Adam87
Bronze Member
Drives: T5.2

Re: Adam’s T5.1 GP

Post by Adam87 »

Hi Adam,

Sorry, I don’t know any info on retrofitting AC, I already had AC in my T5. I had climatic with AC and retrofitted dual zone climate.

I’d say easiest way would be to get all parts from a breaker. Take the air box, wiring and obviously all AC components.

Adam
Ibanezuv777
New
Drives: T5

Post by Ibanezuv777 »

Hi Adam, are you still monitoring this thread? I was wondering if we could discuss some of the particulars for the Climatronic retrofit you completed?

Many thanks!
Shadow109
Bronze Member
Drives: Vw t5.1 2013

Post by Shadow109 »

Hello, very nice mfsw, dose fully works ??
car-help-uk
New
Drives: mk5

Post by car-help-uk »

Adam87 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 pm
ciclo wrote:The VW Transporter T5/6 have been our source of inspiration for some of our Mods, here is one of them.

Say welcome does not make sense after sharing many things during these years. It is really good that you open your own topic here.
At your disposal...Image

(I know you have more aces up to show :lol:)
Thanks Fernando you have helped lots with this project [emoji4][emoji106]
I will try to add more pictures of the other aces soon
iichel wrote:That is one sexy van
Thanks iichel [emoji41]

graylscott wrote:Wow! Those mods tho! Beautiful van!

Three questions if I may....

1. Where did you source the instrument cluster? I want!
2. How did you overcome component protection on the Discover Media? Again, I want!
3. Did you need to change your washer bottle for the headlight washers? If so, do you have the part numbers for the bottle and the pipework?
(I already have the loom, pump, washer pops, covers and the new bumper. These are the missing parts)

Thanks in advance!

And well done sir!!! :D
Certainly....

1. From TPS (make sure you’re sat down [emoji383][emoji22])

2.component protection requires a few parts to make to radio function without it activating (I’ll make a separate post)

3. I’ve not changed the bottle yet, just ran all the pipework near it, I just need to add the pump and wiring. I’m sure the part number was the same last time I checked but I don’t remember seeing an obvious location for it [emoji848]
Sorry to bump an old thread but do you have the part number for the instrument cluster?
martinrs
New
Drives: I have T5GP

Post by martinrs »

Hi, what firmware did you use in VDO? for 3D cluster? I bought 5N0920883H (sw1109) but i have problem with ilumination and abs module. GW I have 7E0909901.Thank you for your help
Cris-87
New
Drives: vw golf 6 and vw t5 2014

Post by Cris-87 »

hi, congratulations on your t5, it is really very nice. 8) 8) 8)
what kind of modifications did you have to make to install the heated windshield?
thank you