DJ's Polo 6R

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
claudio-dj
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6R - 1,6 TDI - Highline

Re: DJ's Polo 6R

Post by claudio-dj »

if I remember correctly or ciclo or another user has already made this change ..

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

Maybe me? But I have byte 12 bit 0 enabled as well.
claudio-dj
Getting There!

Post by claudio-dj »

Is it possible to calibrate the light sensor? The headlights at 18:30 PM, with full sun light up !!!
I posted the photo of the navigation where you can see the map already in night mode.Image

iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

yes, you can set the sensitivity of the light sensor in the coding of the light sensor. bit 3-4 of byte 0 and byte 1 have some influence on it.
bit 3-4 on 00 is the least sensitive
byte 1 has values 14 and 28, what I've seen. 28 is less sensitive, 14 is more sensitive. not sure how exactly these adjust.
ciclo
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Post by ciclo »

claudio-dj wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 pm Is it possible to calibrate the light sensor? The headlights at 18:30 PM, with full sun light up !!!
I posted the photo of the navigation where you can see the map already in night mode.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f7d204.jpg

Claudio, the sun is on your back and it is absolutely PERFECT that the lights are on so that the on coming traffic (opposite direction) can see you with facility (they may have worse vision due to the sun).

Don't touch the RLS coding... :evil:
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

iichel wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:47 am Ah, you mean the DRL will reduce in brightness when the indicator is on, correct?
I can tell you only how to switch it OFF and not dimmed. It is byte 23 bit 7.
You can maybe combine it with byte 12 bit 0, but this will also turn on the tai lights and the licence plate light. This way, the LED at the front might dim and not go off.
iichel wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 am Maybe me? But I have byte 12 bit 0 enabled as well.

Only the retarded do illegal things and put their noses where they are not called ... I have asked you please a million times that you do not get involved in matters that do not concern you...

By the way, it is a great lack of respect that you do not indicate the sources of your supposed knowledge ...

Or you stop..., or I'm leaving the forum. :evil:
claudio-dj
Getting There!

Post by claudio-dj »

calm guys ahahahhah [emoji16][emoji16]

claudio-dj
Getting There!

Post by claudio-dj »

ciclo wrote:
claudio-dj wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 pm Is it possible to calibrate the light sensor? The headlights at 18:30 PM, with full sun light up !!!
I posted the photo of the navigation where you can see the map already in night mode.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... f7d204.jpg

Claudio, the sun is on your back and it is absolutely PERFECT that the lights are on so that the on coming traffic (opposite direction) can see you with facility (they may have worse vision due to the sun).

Don't touch the RLS coding... :evil:
but even with the sun perfectly in front, the headlights do not turn off .... maybe the photo does not make, but I assure you that the day is very bright.

claudio-dj
Getting There!

Post by claudio-dj »

Final test

Replacement of two-head lights with standard lamps with original bi-xenon headlights vw. Headlamp replacement, BCM replacement with BCM MAX, automatic leveling assembly, AUTO selector, and headlamp trimmer replacement. Obviously, reconstruction of the entire wiring as the car was originally devoid of it and coding new features with activation coming and leaving home. A special thanks to my friend Ciclo and to the English polo forum who collaborated on the realization of the whole work. Good viewing!

ciclo

Post by ciclo »

8)

Thank you very much for showing us the video.
It seems that everything works perfectly. :wink: ... :)

By the way, the automatic lights (tunnel, garage, darkness, night) also turn on with rain.
- Light switch in AUTO.
- Windshield wipers activated.

They light up when the system detects that the windshield wipers have been activated for a certain time.
They go off when the system detects that the windshield wipers are deactivated for a while.
claudio-dj
Getting There!

Post by claudio-dj »

wow perfect. I did not know this function. However, thanks above all to you for the constant support and above all the great patience you showed me. Congratulations for all the effort you put into your things !!