Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: LONG SHOT!!

Post by ciclo »

Hi James, funny argument ... :lol:
There is no need to apologize...

Check if the following info can be useful for you... search your browser for part numbers.

Good luck!
TC
James220
New
Drives: 14” R-Line standard for now.

Re: LONG SHOT!!

Post by James220 »

ciclo wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:19 pm Hi James, funny argument ... :lol:
There is no need to apologize...

Check if the following info can be useful for you... search your browser for part numbers.

Good luck!
TC
Hi Ciclo, many thanks for your help, I've managed to find 99% of the bits I need to tidy the car up. One part however is managing to avoid me like the plague. As I said in my previous post it's just the plastics at the bottom of the front bumper I've been looking for but I can only seem to find the retainer for the splitter and not the splitter. I've taken to the EKTA as per your instructions but keep seeing the "trim for bumper not for this model" for what looks like the splitter itself. Can you shed any light on this or have I been too ignorant to notice that the splitter is already part of the retainer? For reference I've been looking at oemvwshop.com at part number 6R0805915F 9B9. Cheers again!

As a small edit, I have just re-examined the part I have just quoted and have come to the conclusion my ignorance to the other photos has been the issue :lol: I have now found all the bits I am looking for so thank you!! I'll be sure to add before and after photos to show the difference.