Has anyone ordered from Kunset before?

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Aquavalver
Silver Member
Drives: 2013 Polo Blue GT

Has anyone ordered from Kunset before?

Post by Aquavalver »

Last week I ordered 4 looms for my 6R Blue GT from Kunset https://www.kunset.de/ -headlamp washer, headlamp levelling, Halogen to Xenon and heated seats which came to 222 Euros. They emailed the order and payment has to be made by bank transfer which seemed a little strange. I made the payment by transferwise and sent an email saying that my payment had been sent and included a screenshot. I did not receive any reply or since. I sent a further email today and still no reply. Then I saw the Google reviews and my heart sank. Oh crap, I think I have made a bad mistake! :| :
https://www.google.com/search?q=reviews ... e&ie=UTF-8#

Now I'm not sure what to do as the reviews say no replies, no customer service, no items sent, wrong items sent and items not working! If only I had seen the reviews before! I needed the looms quick and being that I have had no overtime or bonuses for the last few months and no salary increase for 6 years I cannot afford to lose 222 Euros! :cry:
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Re: Has anyone ordered from Kunset before?

Post by iichel »

I'm seeing some Dutch forum posts with people that received what they purchased but they have 1.7 stars out of 5 on Google reviews.
albob
Bronze Member
Drives: BlueGT

Post by albob »

It has only been a week since you ordered (from a company in Germany). Given the current situation, I think you will have to exercise a bit a patience ...
Aquavalver
Silver Member

Post by Aquavalver »

albob wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:41 pm It has only been a week since you ordered (from a company in Germany). Given the current situation, I think you will have to exercise a bit a patience ...
I'm not being impatient about the time, it's just that I would have liked some acknowledgement that they had received my payment/replies to my emails and after seeing the Google reviews it made me very worried
RUM4MO
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110

Post by RUM4MO »

Not answering emails coupled with "not good" reviews is never going to give you a good feeling, but time will tell.

I was stupid enough to order a set of VW Group wheel bolts for my Audi S4 on ebay from someone based in London UK and with up to 5 day delivery - wrong the seller is based in Lithuania and reviews say 21 day delivery!

Okay I was not able to order them via my closed Audi dealership and I was not in a terrible hurry for these parts, but that seller could have been a bit more honest and if I had still ordered from them with a typical 21 day delivery I would have been satisfied, but needing to resort to getting annoyed after 10 days had passed and no update or delivery, I checked up on this seller's reviews and slow despatching and 21 day delivery time seemed to be the norm, as it turned out to be in my case.

On the other hand, some dealers and online sellers are just getting on with things and not offering the "touchy feely" service that others will - good luck.
Aquavalver
Silver Member

Post by Aquavalver »

So, let me update. As you know, I sent a couple of emails asking if my payment had been received to which I had no reply.

This is what I ordered:
BABB02D3-30DE-42B1-9A2E-91C8A0CB92C5.png
On June 4th, he sent the list of what I had ordered, but it was incorrect. See attached photo.
CC4287A9-1CF9-4CA4-A976-21EBE3A09B30.png
I mentioned this and said that all parts were for a VW Polo 6R 2013. I had no reply again.

On June 10th he said that the house number was missing from the delivery address, but it was my work address which has no house number. I also mentioned the incorrect items and to check that he was sending my the correct items. Again, no reply.

Today my order turns up with 2 incorrect items! 1 is a homeland garage opener for an Audi TT 8J instead the headlamp washer loom (same price) and the other is a complete ALWR headlight levelling package for a VW Beetle 5C (which isn't even on his website), instead of the heated seats loom (same price).

Great, now I have to pay to return them, probably wait a few weeks more and just hope to be sent the correct items!

An order I did with car systems EU, came in 5 days and all correct!
Aquavalver
Silver Member

Post by Aquavalver »

I have now sent further emails in German and English by email and on the website. I have send messages on the ebay account in German and English.

I would have though they would double check the order if it says for 3 different cars just to be sure as I would have though most people order them for one car.

Not sure whether to return them as if I do, I have to pay for that postage and if they do not send me the correct items or even wrong ones again, I'll be even more out of pocket! As I'm in UK, and they are in Germany and I paid by bank transfer, it seems I'm stuffed! Totally non-existent customer service!
Aquavalver
Silver Member

Post by Aquavalver »

I have sent more emails and still no repsonse at all! :roll: I have also phoned the bank and they seem to think that they can get the money back. :)

:!: So in short, do not ever order anything from them unless you want hassle, no response or customer service and like receiving something totally different to what you ordered! :roll: