6C GTI. interior Ventilation Diagram. Blockage help required.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
Evo
New
Drives: Polo GTI 6C DSG

6C GTI. interior Ventilation Diagram. Blockage help required.

Post by Evo »

Hi guys. Sooo I did a thing....

Long story short. I changed my interior cabin filter (Under the glove box) I “thought” it was a good idea to put one of those little tree air freshener on the non flow side. Messed up and put it on the flow side. Now the tree is somewhere in my vent system... I had a flap error from VCDS a while back but forgot what it said and have since then sold my cable. I have the most annoying clicking sound (constantly) almost like someone is tapping on the front windshield glass with a small hammer lol. It doesn’t do this if I set the climate to a/c off/ front vent/ up vent/ down vent manually selected. If I chose the auto button it just clicks forever. Anyway enough of my dumb mistake.

I have one of those extendable grab claws. Hoping to fish it out. But I have no navigation of where to go or what could be in my way.
Any ideas? I have removed the glove box for better access. But after an hour had no luck. I have a feeling it’s on the windshield blower area. As the click noise sounds louder at the top.

Any help appreciated very Muchly.

Thanks.

You’re so stupid comments also welcome. : /