TROTTA'S Audi TT Quattro sport 240 thread,UPDATED!.*

A section of the forum for members to show off their non-polo vehicles.
Trottagti
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Re: TROTTA'S Civic Type R thread *.!PAINTING BEGINS!.*

Post by Trottagti »

Yeah there alright, shame every1 uses evo wheels i want to be alittle different. Plus the offset and et are usually all wrong from what iv seen. Enkei rpf1's are what I'd love but there huge money and also played out.

Loads of premium seats for sale on civic type r forum mate. 350-450 odd...! DO IT...!
6N2 GTI 00
Location: North Wales, Denbighshire - Drives 255bhp EP3 Type R!

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Which forum mate :) I do want a set if the price is good

Is it Civictyper.co.uk?
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Yeah take a look see mate...

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/
r12nuts
Silver Member

Post by r12nuts »

Hey pal
Nice upgrade, really looking forward to see what u do to this!

Oh jus noticed ur gti's back up for sale on ebay
Endi_GTI
Gold Member

Post by Endi_GTI »

Oh yeah I saw that to. £4995 again 8)
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Endi_GTI wrote:Oh yeah I saw that to. £4995 again 8)
Ha, isit???? The bastard lied to me then lol....
Dub_Dan
Gold Member

Post by Dub_Dan »

yaaaaaaaaaaaay two other people with type-r's lol mate get hondata for sure my cousins was effing quick in the space of 6 years he has had 3! he had aem v2 induction, buddy club pro spec exhuast, dc sports manifold, kpro, tein coilovers he had 165mph on the speedo in germany tdi quoted 250bhp on the dyno... he then jackson supercharged it. sold it bought another one - buddy club spec 3, gruppe m, kpro sold it. just bought another one six months ago, skunk 2 exhaust, tegiwa induction but just sold it a few weeks ago :(

currently in a position wanting to get one to get rid of my pd100 polo rang the insurance today and they told me iv got to be 25 years old now on that car, but i can get insured on a 3 series which is a bigger and more expensive car which isnt exactly a slouch... so im weighing up my options now if other companies will let me near one if not i might have to get a turbo cooper s maybe jcw... can you suggest any insurers?

spreading the japanese love
dan
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Dub_Dan wrote:yaaaaaaaaaaaay two other people with type-r's lol mate get hondata for sure my cousins was effing quick in the space of 6 years he has had 3! he had aem v2 induction, buddy club pro spec exhuast, dc sports manifold, kpro, tein coilovers he had 165mph on the speedo in germany tdi quoted 250bhp on the dyno... he then jackson supercharged it. sold it bought another one - buddy club spec 3, gruppe m, kpro sold it. just bought another one six months ago, skunk 2 exhaust, tegiwa induction but just sold it a few weeks ago :(

currently in a position wanting to get one to get rid of my pd100 polo rang the insurance today and they told me iv got to be 25 years old now on that car, but i can get insured on a 3 series which is a bigger and more expensive car which isnt exactly a slouch... so im weighing up my options now if other companies will let me near one if not i might have to get a turbo cooper s maybe jcw... can you suggest any insurers?

spreading the japanese love
dan
There are some specific insurance company's for the type r, if you go on civictype-r.com there is a thread on there you can look at. My cousin works for an insurance company so she gets a family discount deal. it's pretty lucky as I'm paying £135 a month until she can insure me next year January time as I'd loose me bonus otherwise....

Sick little cars tbh.... Can't wait to get my modding on, you know me it will be sick once iv finished.
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Yeah noticed your GTI back on eBay last night mate
Have you contacted them to find out what's going on? bit cheeky of them to sell it on for more than they paid for it
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

6N2 GTI 00 wrote:Yeah noticed your GTI back on eBay last night mate
Have you contacted them to find out what's going on? bit cheeky of them to sell it on for more than they paid for it
Yeah little bit disheartened especially because he said he woukd have it in his showroom to lure in custom. Oh well all part of being a dealer I suppose. He won't sell it for that price as my write up was immense and his well isn't lol! Idiot.

But I'm happy as I got good money for it.

On other news I fitted my sidelights and shaved my seats with a mac3turbo to loose the tiny bobbles on the alcantara.
Was dreading doing the sidelights but found a cheeky mod doing them by taking the wheel arch lining down abit.
6N2 GTI 00

Post by 6N2 GTI 00 »

Iye it wont sell for that money mate especially with his crappy write up, it's pretty difficult to make a profit on a car these days and it isnt going to happen with a GTI.

Yeah the Prem Recaro's and normal Type R buckets bobble pretty easily, mine are pretty mint still at the moment but i'll no doubt catch them on something eventually lol
Sidelights are awkward but yeah take a couple of poppers from the front arch lining and squeeze your hand through to change them, painful but worth it :lol:

When are you going to start modding this thing mate and what bits are you changing first? :wink:
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

erm, thats business.
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

rover220 wrote:
erm, thats business.
Erm it's called lieing to me and me knocking the price down for it to be dry stored and kept in top nick for a little while atleast.

But yeah it's business end of the day if you haven't lied to the person you purchased it from lol.
rover220
Gold Member

Post by rover220 »

Trottagti wrote:
rover220 wrote:
erm, thats business.
Erm it's called lieing to me and me knocking the price down for it to be dry stored and kept in top nick for a little while atleast.

But yeah it's business end of the day if you haven't lied to the person you purchased it from lol.
i dont disagree with you, its naughty but hes a car salesman....did you really believe him?
Trottagti

Post by Trottagti »

Yes clearly as I knocked a fair price off but I had a sneaking suspicion about the whole thing lol.!