2004 Skoda Fabia vRS

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
mark-o-polo
New

2004 Skoda Fabia vRS

Post by mark-o-polo »

2004 (04) Skoda Fabia VRS

In silver
102k miles
MOT til March 2015

Please note the car is a previous cat C total loss

Damage was offside front. Car was repaired prior to us purchasing it - repair on offside sill, along with replacement wing, front, bumper, front grill. I understand that from the person we sold us the car (who had had the repair work done) that the majority of it was painted, with the aim of tidying up some age related marks / scuffs alongside the overall repair.

We have owned the car just over a year now and are only selling as my wife is eligible for a lease car through work.

The car has Skoda main dealer history to 39k (03/2009) and the service book is then stamped by independent garages until 86k (08/2013)

Since we acquired the car in September 2013, the following work has been undertaken;

Drop links replaced
Ibiza Cupra console bushes fitted
Replacement clutch and dual mass flywheel fitted (90k)
Pads and discs renewed all round
Oil and filter change (92k)
Rear shock absorbers renewed
Front ARB bushes repalced
Tie rods and track rod ends replaced (2 weeks ago)

I have full details of dates and mileages for the above, should anyone require any further info.

The car is very reliable and as most people are probably aware, very economical to run.

Please bear in mind the car is 10 years old and has the following bad points;

Some small scuffs/dents/chips on grill/bonnet, consistent with it's age
Driver's seat bolster has worn into a hole.
Due to the combination of light upholstery and 2 young kids there are some marks on the seats, but I will look to get these cleaned up prior any sale.
Wheels have had some kind of diy refurb and would benefit from powdercoating/professional refurb
The paint when viewed up close does have a few flat spots and again would probably benefit from a machine polish or similar depending on how fussy you are.

Overall this is a mechanically sound/solid car which would make a great reliable daily for someone, or with a little bit of TLC could be a very smart little car.

Car is based in Darlington and price is £2,250. I will get some better pictures up as soon as weather/dark nights allow.

Anyone interested can either PM me on here or get me on 0seven seven20 8ninethree 0sevenseven