VW Polo 6n 1.4 16v long MOT lots spent

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
macp
Getting There!

VW Polo 6n 1.4 16v long MOT lots spent

Post by macp »

Here for sale my rare VW Polo 16V with just over 70,000mls.I need something bigger now which is the reason for sale.It was only supposed to be a short term car but its been that good I have kept it for two years and done 8,000mls in it.Never let me down in all the time I have owned it.I have spent a lot of money on it so mechanically its spot on.It looks a little scabby as you can see in the pics but none of it appears serious and the car could easily be made to look really good.It also has 11mths MOT.Its all original except for the newer but OE gearknob & leather gaiter and the very expensive £300 Alpine head unit which has bluetooth & USB connectivity and hands free.The tyres are all good and so are the brakes which were all renewed when I got it as well as the brake lines.The car honestly drives really well I think its like a mini Golf GTi and can still hustle when required.These are 100hp and in a small car like this it makes for great fun.If you dont believe me come take a look, you will be impressed. Come and get yourself a bargain.

During my ownership I have had the following done:

New clutch
Clutch release bearing
New cambelt
New clutch cable
Gearbox oil change
Bushes all replaced with Powerflex
New temp sender
New thermostat
And a few other bits I have probably forgotten

£500 ono

Contact Pete on 0770 9420387