New POLO GTI 1.8 for sale 15 plate

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
Kugaman1
New
Drives: RR Evoque

New POLO GTI 1.8 for sale 15 plate

Post by Kugaman1 »

My wife bought a new GTI in March (15 plate) however, shes never really gelled with it and prefers slower cars which she finds easier to drive. She had a 1.2 RLine before the GTI and she was looking to get a newer one but was swayed by the showroom appeal of the GTI.
Shes a mature lady (46) shhhh. Dont tell her I said that......definitely not a boy racer.

No HPI issues, the car has never been in any sort of accident whatsoever, its never been back to the dealer. Everything works perfectly as it should. No outstanding finance, the car was bought outright.

Its white, 3 doors manual, standard car, (LED lights, 17" alloys, etc) no extras although it does have the VW servicing pack.
It has done just 2000 miles and was properly run in.

She is trading it in for a new 1.5 Mini Cooper in the next week or two. Something a bit easier for her to drive.

If anyone wants one quickly and save a few K off new price, drop me a line. The car cost £19k new. :shock:

The car is TOTALLY IMMACULATE and like brand new. Not a single stone chip or mark on it. It was professionally prepared on collection by an independent detailer. It has never seen anything but top quality wax/polish and is only ever washed with noodle mits, bucket grit guard and lambswool mits for a totally glass like swirl free finish.
The tyres all have 7mm+ tread and the wheels are unmarked.

You cannot differentiate this car from being absolutely showroom fresh brand new.

Interior was treat with scotchguard protection and she has never eaten / drunk in it. It smells brand new.

We would take £15250 for it. Thats £250 more than we got on trade in for the Mini. So therefore no offers please.

If it doesnt sell for £15250, it will be getting traded in. Must be the cheapest GTI in Britain?

Please pm me yr email address if interested and I will send a few pics.
Note. As I said, we are trading the car in against a Mini in the next week or tŵo, so any buyer will need to pay cash/bank transfer on collection.
Please note, as I said, we have a trade in offer of £15000 for it. Please don't try offering any less than the £15250 we are asking for. We would be delighted to make a small £250 profit on top of what the trade in offer is, but for anything less it simply wouldn't be worth the hassle!

We are in NE Scotland, so could collect from Aberdeen Airport if a buyer flew up here.