2005 Polo gttdi forsale £600

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
Groky89
New
Drives: Gttdi

2005 Polo gttdi forsale £600

Post by Groky89 »

Lookin to sell my polo gttdi pd130. Been sat in the garden and hasn't moved since August. Has some very nasty stone chips on front end but I have brand new bonnet and brand new bumper to go with the car. Car is in a bit of a state but has potential to be a good car again. Has 105000 miles on the clock. Has gti monza alloys in good condition with good tyres. The car had a brand new turbo in 2014 and has also had the fly wheel and clutch done and water pump and timing belt in 2015. Car has only done 6 or 7 thousand miles in my time owning the car as I always use my van car. Has a tear on the drivers bolster on the seat and engine management light is also on and computer states this is due to glow plugs. The car knocks and bangs when goin over bumps will most likely be bottom arms. Selling as never use the car any more as always use work van or the wife's Nissan duke. Advitising the car as spares or repairs due to the car needing work. This car is worth a few quid in bits want £600 for the car will easily break for that money. Txt or call 07983336374 located in Sunderland north east. Car can be seen running. Not a clue how to put pictures on so if you txt I will send you some of if some one can put them on for me I will txt you some to do that.